Cuckoldspace helps you connect and share with the people in your life.

New Chatroom Coming Soon

I'll second Devil's idea about seeing the chat and the site at the same also. It's great to be able to see basic profile info for folks in the room (or click and see it w/o leaving the chat).

Never really got used to the previous chat. I like that "who's in chat" on the opening page. And, of course....gotta have the video chat!

Thanks again....
i will put this a high priority list of things to do
The ... from the Middle East
(COS LET GET FREAKY) THAT A NICE NAME!
Mr. Wyatt E Phillips
Oh and folks need to add an avatar or picture to the user name. Could it not like be taken from the user profile? Otherwise you will have to ... the issue and make them do it before they can sign in to chat. And what is with the "GUESTS"? Carla says they have not made a profile. That is why you need to ... the issue.

Thanks
It's not if you get knocked down, it is if you get back up.
Quote:
Originally posted by: Devilspy

Oh and folks need to add an avatar or picture to the user name. Could it not like be taken from the user profile? Otherwise you will have to ... the issue and make them do it before they can sign in to chat. And what is with the "GUESTS"? Carla says they have not made a profile. That is why you need to ... the issue.

Thanks
That a good idea, I agree with that as well!
Mr. Wyatt E Phillips
The username and profile you have on site does not show up automatticly on chat so you have to do a little work. Go to the Upper left corner of chat. The gear thing and pick an avatar or put in a picture, then fill out your profile a bit. Or most of us will view you as a fake or a lurker. Thanks.
It's not if you get knocked down, it is if you get back up.