Cuckoldspace helps you connect and share with the people in your life.

Sex with strangers on a deserted road

Julie and had been married for 4 years. At the time we had two steady boyfriends that we played with. Gary the one we had known longest liked to use us and pass us around to his friends.

One day he told us we were going for a drive. Gary said he wanted to go out to the desert and do some hiking. Julie and I got ready, we all loaded up in his car and took off. We drove from Orange county out to the Mojave desert to an area known as Cima Rocks.

Gary turned down a dirt road, after a mile or so he stopped and told us to hop out. Once we got out of the car Gary opened the trunk, told us to strip, keep only our shoes and throw our clothes in the trunk.

Once me and Julie were both naked, Gary got back in the car, he told us to start walking, if anyone drives by he told me to flag them down and offer to let them fuck Julie! Then he drove off down the road, leaving us naked out in the desert.

We were both horny and scared, we worried a cop or game warden or someone like that might catch us. We started walking along the road, we decided if any cars looked official we would hide in the bushes, otherwise we would do as Gary had ordered.

We had been walking for about 20 minutes when we heard a car coming, we could see it up the road, it was a small compact so we knew it wouldn't be an official car. That means we were about to flag down strangers out in the desert and offer to fuck them, we were scared and excited. I started waving my arms over my head to flag down the car, Julie stood off to one side awaiting her fate. The car stopped and two guys got out. They looked us over and asked what the hell is going on? I told them we were just out for a walk and would they like to fuck my wife?

Both guys jumped at the chance to screw Julie. The first guy took Julie's arm, felt up her tits and led her to the car, he had her bend over the trunk and fingered her shaved pussy, he quickly unzipped and buried his cock in her. He screw her and smacked her ass as he pushed her down on the dusty trunk of the car. The other guy noticed that I had a major boner asked me if I liked seeing my wife getting fucked. I told him that I did like to see her being screwed. He called me a perverted fag and said he would be sure to fuck her hard and deep just for me, I thanked him. He shook his head and told his buddy that we were the kinkiest people he had ever seen. When the first guy finished the second guy took his place, he fucked Julie pretty rough, also pinched her tits and called her some pretty descriptive names. She was cumming pretty hard by the time he finished. The guys both played with Julie's tits and told her what a cheap fuck she was and told me what a faggot I was for letting them fuck my wife. I could see the cum dripping down Julie's leg, the guys were laughing at my hard cock and made a number of comments on how small it was.

The guys got back in their car, as they were leaving one yelled that he hopes we enjoy our walk! I looked at the cum running down Julie's legs and my cock was rock hard. I knelt down and licked Julie's pussy as good as I could, she was covered in dust from the hood of the car, she had hand prints on her ass from being spanked while they fucked her and her tits were sore from being pulled and pinched.

After I cleaned her up as good as I could we continued our walk. We were both about as horny as we could be. After about another twenty minutes of walking we rounded a curve and spotted Gary's car, next to it was the little compact the guys were driving. As we walked up the three of them were drinking beers and having a good time. Turns out it was a set up, the guys were Gary's friends that had followed us out from town. We all got introduced and had a few beers and some sandwiches that the guys had brought.

Gary had me suck his cock to show Mike and Rick that he could make me do it. All three guys fucked Julie again, this time on a blanket on the ground. I was the only one that didn't get to screw Julie. Mike and Rick were amused watching me eat their cum out of Julie's pussy. Julie pointed out how hard my cock was while I was sucking Gary off and eating cum from her pussy.

Eventually we all headed back to town, Gary made Julie and me ride back seat of the car naked, it was getting dark so we didn't think it was a big deal. As we got back to our house, Gary popped the trunk latch and told us to get out and get our stuff, he would see us later.

There we were in front of our house naked looking for our house keys as he drove off. Good thing we hadn't left the porch light on.

Julie and I screwed our heads off for the rest of the weekend. We never saw Mike again, but Rick joined our little group of fuck buddies.

Gary, Julie and me remained together of many years and we had lots of other adventures, chat me up sometime and I'll share some with you. If you liked our story, leave a comment, I'll dig up some more stuff. If you didn't like our story, screw you Wink .
Last update on December 7, 12:14 am by Spunktongue.
Feel free to comment!
i agree; send more
god that is a great experience
love to hear about you sucking cock and swallowing cum. Getting fucked. As your woman watched.
It's not if you get knocked down, it is if you get back up.
we too enjoy playing sexual games, and have things go VERY wrong.
and like u, with hindsight they often have turned out to be the kinkiest and hottest adventures
Lynda & david
I hope people enjoy my story and leave a comment.
Feel free to comment!
Great story!! and you have more?? Hell yea!!
Sexy story spunk! I see what you mean about loving to thing outdoors. Thanks for sharing. stuart
~*jamie*~

That made me wet

My 9" BWC loves to fuck hard and "play" hard anytime ... AdkinsTxBull

A "No Strings Attached" Very Experienced Bull Male, Looking to "Play" with Hotwives and their cucky hubbies. Hung Bull Cock (Always) Love being naked, showing off and have enjoyed the lifestyle since the early 80's. Love Playing one on one, with Female(s), Couple(s), Group, Being Involved In An Orgy or A Bull For A Cuckold Couple (My Favorite Situation). I'm In My 50's (Look And Feel As Though I'm In My Early Forties), 6'4", 8 1/2 " Shaved, Cut, DDF, Dirty Blond, Blue Eyed, Pure Bred German, Well Educated and Love Sex. I Have no Problem With Pictures Being Taken, Movies Made Or The Hubby/BF Joining In On The Fun With The Wife Or Girlfriend And I. I'm Not The Least "Homophobic", Just Love To Enjoy The Time At Hand And Will Always Be A "_No-Strings-Attached-Male (A "Third Wheel" Who "Fills In The Blanks"). If Any Of This Stirs An Interest..... Please, Don't Hesitate To Get "In Touch!" ... AdkinsTxBull (Allen)

any bbc stories of her

white wife loves cock