Cuckoldspace helps you connect and share with the people in your life.

House Party Continues

I couldn't stand to wait for the next installment! I'm putting this under its own thread because I don't think I should "steal" someone else's story,,,but continuing on with Anne and Eric, I hope you enjoy!

-----------------

For the next two hours, Ann enjoyed the most animalistic experience of her life. She was surrounded by sweating, grunting black studs with magnificent cocks, giant tools made to fuck, and fuck her they did. She lost count of the positions, the multiple penetrations. But best and throughout it all, she enjoyed Beth with the blond hair, giant natural breasts and a voice that roared to the heavens when she came! Taking ten black inches deep up her ass from the rear, while jerking another ten black inches across her tits, as she sucked repetitively Beth’s tongue and nipples. Sitting on Beth’s face, fucking her mouth while sucking a giant cock with a finger up the bull’s ass. Taking the width of these black animals right up her until then virgin ass, and experiencing her first anal orgasm while clinched to and moaning into Beth’s ample breasts. Ann lost track of time and all sense, as she was handled, called a white slutty whore and a bitch built for black seed. When the cum started spurting each woman took a hot load first deep her cunt, the bulls calling out about “breeding these white bitches” and “fill her up for her pansy white hubby to suck!” The third cock took each of them in the face, dripping down onto their tits, where they proudly kept the come think and ropy.

After a few minutes of panting exhaustion and dirty banter from Tim, the Colonel and 6’7” giant of a black man who was first servicing Beth named Gary, Beth jumped up excitedly and nearly bounced to the door saying “let’s go see the hubbies, let’s go see the hubbies’!”. Remembering the rush of getting serviced and tormenting Tim, Anne quickly got in the mood. “Yes, come on Tim, we need you there again to properly gloat over your new property!”. Gary rose and took Darla’s hand, Tim followed along, the Colonel lay prostate and didn’t move a muscle.

The house was now virtually deserted. A few sounds from the kitchen area and a voice from the living room, but the bedrooms were empty and quiet. Down the stairs they tromped, laughing and giggling, the women and men 100% naked and soaked with sex juices. Into the basement they flew, only to find it empty. “Uh oh, I’ll bet they’re in there…the R&R room, they call it. You ladies better go first.”

Beth opened the door and entered. The others heard a shocked gasp of surprise, and “oh my god!”. As they piled in, they saw Beth holding herself, mouth open in shock, staring intently at her husband Mike, drool hanging from his mouth so obviously just removed from Tim’s rock hard cock, Tim underneath still fervidly sucking off Mike, who continued to pump himself into and out of Tim’s mouth.

“Well well well, if the little hubbies haven’t found a way to entertain themselves!” piped up Tim, laughing, then losing it completely, doubling over in laughter. Soon the entire group was guffawing and high fiving each other. By then both Mike and Tim were staring at the group of giant naked black studs carousing with their naked wifes, gaped mouthed and in horror at being caught…caught…being gay! And in front of these monsters who so obviously had been fucking their wives in every hole for hours now as they had waited and waited, finally turning to each other in renewed passion and lust, whispering to each other how much they loved their wives to fucked by black studs, now hard it made their cocks and finally how good they felt kissing, sucking on nipples, jerking each others dick, fucking each other’s ass and finally mutually sucking dicks for the last 20 minutes straight.

“Oh my god you’re queer! You’re fucking queer!” shrieked Beth. “Hey, you know what queers like, don’t you baby?”, pulling Anne close and giving her a devilish smile. “They like to be fucked in the ass! Now who do we know who’s able to fuck in the ass? Oh!! Here’s some big giant black cock RIGHT HERE!”.

The Colonel and Tim immediately began a retreat, “oh no! No no no! We don’t fuck no white pussy boy ass! Uh uh!! No Ma’am!” said the Colonel. “Yea, because we’d probably rip ‘em open, wouldn’t we nigga?!” The women simpered, “but we have to do something to torture these naughty little queer boys!”

“We got you covered, baby. This is the party house extraordinaire! I’ll get the Black Captain, he’ll be thrilled to show you how these little cuckolds should be handled. My god, look at how tiny their little dicks are! Yea, we’ll get the Captain. Bye now.” Tim and Gary pulled their new white property close, kissing them deeply, fondling their breasts. Gary pushed Beth down, “one last suck bitch, let your little cuckold see you service your new masta!” Tim followed suit, and for a moment there was stunned silence as Eric and Tim, finally upright on the couch with their little cocks flaccid, panted in wide eyed wonder at the backsides of their wives, each sucking on these massive bull cocks in front of them.

“Okay now, we can’t go and leave these bitches cold here! You little hubbies get your asses over here, get down right there on your fuckin’ knees and worship my bitch right now!” said the Colonel. “That’s right boys, hear that? This pussy belongs to us now, we just doing you a big favor here, letting you clean our bitches up” added Tim. “You’ll find each has a nice big load for you to lick and swallow.”

Again the room quieted except for the growing sound of moans from Anne and Beth as they grabbed their husbands heads and pulled them into their cream pie cunts, aggressively thrusting themselves up and down their faces to spread as much of the bulls cum over them as possible, before letting them settle down to proper pussy and clit licking and sucking. The bulls retreated quietly, respecting the beauty of the scene, two completely cuckold white faggots sucking their cum out of their new white sluts who they knew, beyond any doubt whatsoever, they could now call up and come fuck anytime, anywhere.
Then the studs were gone, and the wives, luxuriating in their respective service from their cucks, turned and gave each other evil grins. “Well, what shall we do with them while we wait for the Captain?!”