Cuckoldspace helps you connect and share with the people in your life.

Its a wonderful life

Viewing Single Post
My wife has been fucking her boss for the past year. Initially it was a secret, but she did not attempt to hide it, so after a couple of months I found out. When confronted she readily admitted it. I had urged her to do this for years, so I was excited.

I experience excitement, anticipation, angst, and jealousy. On the negative side, she has preferred to keep things to herself, the excitement coming from having this "naughty secret". He lives pretty far, and is not a bull at all, so by the time she comes home there are no creampies, and no other humiliations. She initially had little if any interest in chastity, feminization or strap-on play.

On the positive side, now that she has a manly man to fuck, she is more receptive to my being a sissy husband, occasionally wearing panties and my CB-2000. She has been steadily getting more into the lifestyle.

She now says (at least during sexplay) that she plans to keep fucking him no matter how I feel about it, and that only her lover gets oral or anal sex with her. Last night, after spending the afternoon fucking him, she made me lick her while describing their tryst, told me I was lucky she let me fuck his pussy, made me say "Thank you for letting me fuck ___'s pussy." She told me got to fuck a man, and now she was fucking a sissyboy. After I came, she made me lick it out while she brought herself to orgasm.

We are playing a game now called "____ cums first". I will wear my chastity cage and not cum until he cums in her first. If she doesn't get to fuck him this week, then I also have to wait until next week. Of course, she gets my oral attentions and can have all the orgasms she wants. I have to sometimes travel for work, so she will fuck him a lot for the two weeks I'm gone, while I wait in chastity.

Sometimes she will make me wear condoms, saying I don't deserve to cum in her, only her lover gets that privilege. However, she loves to feel my cock and me coming in her, so I often get lucky. I half heartedly suggested she get a tatoo of his name just above her pussy to affirm our lifestyle and remind me, every time we have sex, that I am her cuckold and she is fucking another man. She agreed, adding it should read "___'s pussy" but I don't expect she would ever do it.

Interestingly, she says I have the bigger cock (6.5") and am a better lover, but he is very attentive, buys her things and takes her on mini-vacations. Since he is smaller he fits easily in her mouth and ass, and so he is getting what I am denied. I encourage her to find other lovers, with bigger cocks, and living closer to us (so I can finally eat someone else's creampie".