Cuckoldspace helps you connect and share with the people in your life.

How many days

how many days
the slave awoke again.. still in the cage. he could hear the snoring above him.. the alarm clock rings. Ok, he thinks, maybe today i can get out of here...
The naked feet hit the floor, kick back at the bars as the master says "I gotta ..., shithead, ya thirsty?"
yes, please, sir...
dark carmel feet patter off the bed (a king sized matress placed on top of the squat cage that held slave boy) and gets the keys. Unlocking the door of the cage, slave boy scoots out and assumes his position to drink masters ... - right from his dick.
aaaahhhhhhh
"Should I use your mouth as my morning cunt, boy?.... no... don't have time".
Master had to go, but the boy's punishment must continue for the while. It was a serious infraction, and required the full course..
"I'm gonna be away for a while, when I get back, this bedroom must be ready for my date.. ya hear, shithead? I want the sheets changed, pulled back for my woman and me and you back under the bed by the time I get back."
With that, master locked the slave's collar onto a leash - long enough to do the chores, but no further.

Mid afternoon...

The door opens to the bedroom and master (with his woman)comes into the room. Both are ... and already pawing with a desire for sex.
The woman laughes and the slaves predicament and exclaimes the really didn't believe master that he had this boy.
"Well, just wait to see what he'll do?.. come here woman, I gotta have that ass. Ya, I'm glad you like it up the ass!!"
"Bitch Boy!! watch how a real man can fuck.. and get ready, your dinner is about to be served..."
As master pumps the last of his manjuice into her now gaping hole, he rolls off her from the doggy-style fuck and commands the slave to clean up this mess. "And I'm gonna watch to see you eat every drop".
"Now thats done, you can clean off my dick and drain the horse, boy!"

aaaahhhhhhhh

"Well, bitch boy, do ya think ya learned your lesson?" good....
maybe tommorrow, I'll let your permanant owner/master know you've been punished and should be a good boy again... maybe, tommorrow...

Master takes the leash and lock off the collar - shoves the slave back in the cage - and relocks him under the bed for the night.. He throwes a wet towell for the slaves convience and leaves the nightpan and water nest to the cage door. "You've been good enough, I'll let you have comfort, boy."
Topics: ..., cage, slave
very interesting.. My thinking is this an Extension of the White Cuck Husbands that enter into the Mix, esp in Swing and "Cuck Parties?...As for the Senerio Our groups are in, SLAVE OWNERSHIP to it's Fullest,Very Few Husbands Survive past Mid-Training of their Wives and Basically NONE survive as their Wives get to the Hard-Core Traing that includes Pernament Brands/Tats , hooking, and usual ... Addition as well as other "Things" that can't be posted publically., .BUT I could see a Situation you Detail that is 1/2 way Between BBC Swing,BBC Chuck Parties where the Wife's Husbands Attend, usually helping the BBC Bulls as they Use his Wife.. To the Husbands Becoming A Service Slave himself..Also this could happen to a Single White Male that gets into an Slave Ownership Senerio.. hans for Sharing
The individual white cuck/slave would have to be singular as part of the BBC (coalation) house. In a BBC dominated world, where and how would the white male exist??
Following this story...

Lady came to collect the chastized slave. Her Master would have to evaluate this cucks duties and demeanor back at the house... cuck/boi (as he would now become to be called) would remain in his chastity device and olny allowed orgasm when Master deams him worthy. This should ensure cuck/boi adhears to his duties..
I also Agrree..Havoing pics Videos would def go a long Way to "Keep Him in Line" as our Group Used those Tools and otheer tools Extensivelly..
I aso agree, being A single is also a Great ingrediate for this senerio..as being un-attached could open this SLAVE to many other Duties depending on that his Masters are into..as with our groups..there were always a Couple of White Bitch Female Slaves , that were ong gone of any Husbands/boyfriends ans only had and elonged to the Masters and Groups.. as what you suggested,Having Video, pics other things on these Female Slaves was very usefull in making them "perform Duties" that they didn't like including Performing Punishing,Whipping the Other , Slaves Still in Training a sMasters Dictated. I'd like to post some of this, but Doubt the Site would allow it..
cuckboi is again in the BBC house. Lady is gald to be relaxing in her own again. She lounges back on the chair anc calls cuckboi to his place in front of her.
Kneeling before her, cuckboi is instructed to pleasure Lady with his lips, tongue, and whole face. He is glad to find she still enjoys his skill.
Lady reminds the salve that Master will be home soon and his return to the house is entirelly upon Masters whim. Master will want to see cuckboi remembers his place and is eager to serv...

As for his duties in the household and how the house is organized...

Lady keeps the house for Masters pleasure. Several slave girls come and go as the coalation wishes. Their training and use is not to be questioned. cuckboi is there whatever needs may be of Masters desire...
Very Good developing Senerio...
I would like to know How and to What Degree and What Level will things Develop with cuckboi and his place in the Master..and Slave Girls...
Last update on October 29, 12:25 am by Ghetto_Pimp.
Master is returning home. He comes into the house and gives Lady a long and deep kiss. Slavegirlone kneels by his side. After a moment, he takes notice of cuckboi and says, "Get our new 'recruit' from the trunk of my car, cuck."
cuckboi scurries off to obey, and returns with a naked women with hands bound behind her and a ball gag in her mouth. The new recruit is fearfull but subdued.
Master tells Lady (as he is fondeling her breast) that a small party will be at the house tonight. The new recruit is to be a decoration and slavegirlone is the party favor for the evening. Lady smiles and comments that she will be sorry not to attend, but did Master remember her work schedule?
"Yea, I am expecting cuckboi here to perform his duties and ensure the party goes well. I will be sure to take care of my Lady as soon as she returns tonight." as he kisses her again.
cuckboi is still unsure what he will be expected to do, but knows this is his place.
I just got back from a Small Trip and WOW..This is developing Great..Can't wait to see How+What Cuckboi duties are before,and during the Party with the new recruit..I am having many fond memories of Slaves that were bound,naked and even with being druged were terrified as things developed with their training and first BG parties..
Master steps over to cuckboi, pats his face and coldcocks him across the room.. "YEA, FUCK THING!!!, WHATEVER is WHATEVER!!"
cuckboi gathers himself together, prostrates himself on the floor in front of Master.. "yes, Sir... whatever, whenever, whoever... yes, Sir".
"Tonight, boi, you will have the party room arranged, snacks available, and be in charge of the video camera. You will video every man or whoman who fondels the decoration, but NO ONE will be allowed to remove her from her place of adornment. Before you begin setting things up - Guests will arrive in 3 hours - you will give slavegirlone here a nice tongue bath."
"yes, Sir. thank-you Sir."
Great//can't wait to hear what hapens when guests start arriving and then the party begins