Cuckoldspace helps you connect and share with the people in your life.

True Story - in progress

Viewing Single Post
so the first gang bang was today, and here is a recap.

i started my day with a very horny girlfriend, who woke me by sucking my cock
to a climax, we showered all the while telling me how excited she was for today.
I checked online to make sure all five guys were down. I sent out a address and time to meet last night so in about 5 hours we were all going to be having some fun.
all 5 guys were game, and let me tell you these guys were all hand picked for this by my girlfriend, with the main guy from Calgary in for the weekend, this guy's pictures gave him one of the biggest dicks I have seen. apparently he is a bull for a few couples around canada and has some fun with wifes and the like when he travels, one of the guys is our hung bi friend from before, and he brought in another some what large fellow who is bi but more on the straight side, we filled out the two other slots with two people whom are swingers here in our hometown.

I spent the day being kind of nervous, it was one thing to talk about doing this kinda thing but to go through with it was another, my GF spent most of the early afternoon getting all sexy, I had a small lunch and she decided that she was going to eat just fruit. at about 3 o'clock my GF wanted to run to the store to pick up some edible lube. she was kinda worried about getting chapped lips during all this so we went and picked some up, this killed a half hour and when we got home the anticipation was killing us, she got changed into high heels and sexy black lingerie. she really wanted to be as sexual as she could.

she started web caming with two of the guys who were coming they were showing her there cocks and she was sending them teasing msgs about how she couldn't wait to suck em.

we decided that while everyone was showing up she would stay in her room and wait till they al were here.

one by one they started to show up, we all had some beer or wine and sat around the living room once everyone was here I went and got my GF to come down, she waked down in a robe, we all could hear the click of her heels. she is a sight I'll tell you, she's almost 6 foot and has a amazing body, small little tits with a sweet plump ass.

she comes down and we all stand up, she doesn't greet them but instead comes up to me and kisses me, I signal for everyone to come around and they all circle. she drops her robe and hands start to fondle her all around.
we had just one rule, no kissing.
she after a minuet fell to her knees and started unbuttoning our large friend from Calgary's pants, a few others were following suit. I just kinda waited and watched.
she managed to get them undone and his pants fell to this thick long cock. it was about as wide as her fore arm and almost as long..
she took it into her hands and was coaxing it to a stiffened cock, once hard she was sucking at it getting just passed the head in her mouth, she managed to get out the words "holy fuck and giggled" the others are now getting hard and jerking it a bit. I watch as she slides from cock too cock, there are two guys that are not really anything special she deep throats all they have and plays with them, she goes back and forth from guy to guy to guy. surrounded by dicks, she askes everyone to slap her face with there cocks at the same time, she's really into it.
everyone is relaxed and into it at this point, shes staking turns on each guy, one guy starts to finger her pussy while he waits, she likes thats and eventually he looks up at me and asks if he could fuck her. I looked at my gf and she had this look like "fuck yes" on her. and he got up behind her on the floor.

after a few, a few guys get to fuck her and she's cumming over and over, all while with cocks in her mouth.

one of the smaller guys cum early while getting blown and apologizes for it. she laughs after swallowing, she said its ok and goes onto the next dude, our friends stands in the back,
after she's gone a few rounds and gotten everyone close enough we decide to start the fantasy, first up is the smaller guy and she sucks him till he's about to cum and then she opens her mouth while he cums in it, it's a good bit, not huge but enough, almost imidately after our bi friend sticks the head of his cock in her mouth and jerks him self off.
he's gotten ALOT better and cums a good bit. at this point im jerking it hard and fast. up next is me bi guy's friend and our Calgary man, shes holding all this cum in her mouth and her tung is almost covered with this white jizz.
we are all standing around first to go is me, and I don't drop a big load but i give my bit, then bi friend cums and its another huge load, he shoots like 5 times and in a reaction she swallows all the cum. but the amazing image is in my head so it's all good. her whole tung was submerged in this massive amount of cum. lucky enough i got a picture of it for her. our calgery friend couldn't blow his load for whatever reason, she tried sucking him off but it wasnt working for him.

we took a small break and our two smaller buddies took a leave for the rest of the time.

we drank some more beer and my GF was telling everyone how much she loved having there loads in her mouth. she was now excited to have our friends in her so we went to the bedroom were we got on with our new scene.

we had our thick bi friend licking her clit in a 69 while his fuck buddy who was about as big as me was fucking her pussy all the while she sucked me and this huge 10 inch cock, she finally got her different cock fucking her and she was cuming from the oral sex along with the fucking, our bi friend decided he would give it a try this time, and him and his friend switched. this time before he fucked her his friend would suck him hard and then lick my GF's clit and his cock, this kept him hard and finally got his thick 8 1/2 inch dick in side my GF, she was taken back by it and kept saying "holy ... holy ... and moaning" this got me really turned on.
we kept this way for about 15 - 20 min while she had a few orgasms. then it was time our super cock had his shot, at first I was nervous and asked her if she was sure, but she was positive. at this point the other two kinda stood back to watch and so did I.
he got behind her and started to press his cock into her. I could see the pain and the excitement she was going through, he started to thrust to get his cock in, and about half way her legs started to shake and she stuffed her head into a pillow and let out a scream.
they were on there way, i was watching my girlfriend taking a 10 inch cock that was about as round as a coke can, she never got all of it but she was taking it hard, after a few minuets she was cuming and loving it. she was rubbing her clit and the guys started to do suck each other off, I went to my Gf's mouth to get sucked a bit, although she was doing a lousy job at this point. before I knew it our friend was about to cum, he hauled out and she flipped over and dropped off the bed to her knees he shot a massive load into her mouth and she sucked him dry. the sight of watching her take this monster of a cock was unforgettable our bi friend wasn't to far behind cumming all over her face, she lay back on her bed and the sorta straight bi guy throat fucked her while i fucked her now stretched pussy, it felt completely different, definitely not as tight, i thought for a minute that it would never be the same, as i watched her taking the vicious throat fucking I was getting closer and closer. he pulled out and shot all over her face, her face covered in cum and spit she sat up and dropped to her knees, and started to suck me off and used her other hand to get me off quicker. i took in the sight of her face while she opened her mouth and jerked me off onto her tung.

I got off and she fell back in ecstasy, i got her a towel to wipe off all the cum and she did,

the guys and my self went down stairs and I showed them out, our next meeting would be next weekend minus our Calgary cock, but I'm sure we will see him again.

I go upstairs and return to my gf and she kisses me absolutely satisfied, i can taste all the cum on her breath. she takes a shower and we just cuddle on the couch and not even bring up what just happened. after supper we start to talk about it and she is asking me if I'm ready for next week, and I tell her I'm excited but I'm not sure how it will go till then.

to be continued :

update:

we got a call at around midnight and our calgary friend will be here for one more day, apparently my GF and him have made plans to have one more go before he leaves tomorrow but he has a co worker who wants in. I'll let you know how this goes!