Cuckoldspace helps you connect and share with the people in your life.

True Story - in progress

Viewing Single Post
so we talked about the meeting, my GF has a dirty idea and wants me to just watch her tonight with our 10 inch friend and co worker.

I want to participate but she tells me it's her plan and she wants me to do as I'm told.

we head over to his hotel and we walk in too him and his buddy, I don't feel comfortable with this new guy but I'm a lot larger than he is so if something should happen I can handle it. after a little while I calm down, this guys is hilarious and is joking around and making everyone feel comfortable

so I take a seat and watch my GF blow these two guys the other guy is average nothing special and i think my GF likes it because she can take him all the way, she deep throats him till she chokes and he face fucks her a bit. they get on the bed and shes sucking our huge friend while this co worker is behind her after about 5 or 6 minuets he tells me to come over and get under her, she wants me to lick her clit. I'm hesitant but she begs me too so I do.

so here i am licking my GF's clit while this cock is sliding in and out of her pussy, his balls coming dangerously close to my head every time. shes playing with my cock as she sucks the larger guy.

I'm extremely turned on by the sight of my gf's pussy i keep licking and she's having a orgasm I continue to lick and as she's cuming, our friend thrusts and holds in.
I realize he's cuming in her! I continue to lick and she starts to move around, she says "baby, i want you to open your mouth when he pulls out and swallow his cum."
she angles her self and asks me if I'm ready? I say yes as shes watching me from under her our friend pulls out and a wave of cum comes pooring out, It falls on my tung and slides to my throat, my Gf says " thats so fucking hot!" and tells me to clean it.
I start licking it up swallowing all the cum, till its all gone. I was so busy cleaning it I never noticed that our 10 inch friend was setting him self to fuck my gf. I clean it all and she starts to suck my cock,
she starts to take our friend inside her and as she does she starts to bite my cock, as he gets deeper so does her grasp, now this is kinda hot I love when she bites me, but this is from pain and she is bitting really hard. he starts to fuck her and I'm in awe over how thick his cock is. and how stretched her pussy is.
shes sucking me pretty fast matching her excitement, he fucks her fast and hard and I'm licking her clit, she cums a few times after about 15 min hes telling her he's close. again I feel her cumming and he releases as well. he leaves his dick in her for a few seconds and she starts sucking me fast and hard, he pulls out his cock and cum comes pooring out like a flood.
i swallow all of it in two mouthfuls and continue to clean her pussy, I start to cum and she swallows my cock.

after im finished she gets up and I get go get a glass of water. I try to get the taste out of my mouth, I come back and the co worker is gone and my GF is on her knees sucking this guys dick while he is sitting in a chair, his flaccid cock still way thicker than mine. she blows him till he cums one last time and then we head home, it's now 4am and I'm spent. have i created a monster? we will see...