Cuckoldspace helps you connect and share with the people in your life.

used by the black lifeguard

It always gets wild when I am on girlfriend-trips to Marbella in south of Spain. The warm sun gets me hot, and being a long way from home where no one knows me, I can be the dirty MILF that I am.

I love being at Nikki Beach, hanging out around the pool in my sexy bikini, dancing to the cool lounge music, showing off my ripped body.
We have this thing where we buy one case of champagne, and have a contest with soaking each other with the sprays from the bottles.
We get completely soaked and ..., and I show off and flirt with all the bystanders.

I get so horny being watched by all the guys, and I want some hard cock. The sexy black lifeguard watches me, and while talking and flirting with him, I ask him if he has a big cock. And thankfully he anwers yes, and then I said that I bet one bottle of champagne that I can take all of his cock down my throat. He doesn’t believe me, and tells me to wait for him in the staff mensroom.

I take another shot of tequila, and head for the bathroom.
I wait there only dressed in a bikinitop and my denim hotpants.

The big guy walks in, and takes out some coke from his pocket. He demands that I take a big hit, and I do what Im told. My head starts spinning, and I get this horny feeling all over my body. I just loose my mind.

He grabs hold of me. “so, you are a little black cock slut?” I nod my head . “ yeah? You want my big cock down your throat bitch? Yeah you do, sexy milf. Get down on the floor bitch, sit on your ass. “
I do as im told, and he pulls out this huge sexy cock.
“open up wide, and stick out your tounge. Yeah let me fuck your mouth” . I open up, and I forces it into my waiting mouth. “yeah take it, I know you want it. No fucking hands, bitch, I just want your mouth. Let me grab hold of your hair. Mmmm, nice texture. Now come down a bit, so I can level my cock with your throat. Yeah, that’s it” . he starts face fucking me with his big black cock. “yes baby, you are a black cock loving MILF, aren`t you? I bet your husband doesn’t fuck your mouth like this. Mmmmmm yeah”
He starts getting very rough with me, and and uses me like a whore. Punishing me for being such a tease.
“yeah take it, take that black cock! Im gonna spray my cum all over you, bitch. What? Are those tears on your cheeks? Is my black cock to big for you? I know you love my black cock, suck it harder”.
I gag and suck, doing what im told, until he cums all over my face.
Then he just leaves me there, dripping with cum……

I love being used by black men!!