Cuckoldspace helps you connect and share with the people in your life.

Wife's New Lover

my Wife is also my Mistress, and i am her slave. i guess the more accurate term is i am Her cuckold slave.

i have had to watch Her entertain many Men in the years we have been together, some one-night stands, some She has taken on as Lovers. Some i have only heard about, and some, so She tells me, i have no idea about...

Recently she confessed to one of these intimate liaisons that i never new about, in a most public manner, at another website devoted to "hot Wives" She seemed to enjoy the comments and remarks so much that he decided i should do the same.. Well sort of. She has told me to relate an encounter of my own choosing, of Hers of course, as i have none other than the ones where i am watching or serving as a slave to Her while She is with one of Her Lovers. She has told me i must write this up and share it at any of the sites i visit that have to do with this topic.

So.. here i am...

i had written an account solely for Her and me about 12 years ago when this first happened, so it seemed easiest to start with this (and explains the narrative form)

The accounting, the people, places and events are true to the very best of my knowledge/memory and notes, original 'retelling'

only Her name has been changed to protect Her "innocence"...

my Wife gets a new Lover

Ring…. Ring…

She picked up the phone – the voice at the other end was deep and seductive.

“Hi Lover..”, she said, her voice unable to hide the obvious excitement she felt.

“I’ve missed you too! more than you can imagine.” A slight pause, then, “That would be great! See you then.” With that, the tall statuesque blond hung up the phone, an expectant gleam in her eyes.

Then those beautiful hazel/green eyes turned their attention toward me. My heart sped up.

“That was my Lover” , she said pointedly. He’s on his way over… You don’t have to leave.., but you do have to make yourself less.. ‘obtrusive’...”

Knowing better than to utter a single word of objection, I rose on shaky legs and retreated to the shadowy sanctuary of the hallway as my girlfriend/Mistress prepared for Her special ‘visitor’.

I should explain here that my girlfriend, Lynn, and I have a unique relationship…

We are deeply in love ands enjoy each other’s company a great deal. But every now and then we slip into a Mistress/slave relationship. And play out our sexual fantasies.

During our most recent excursion into the realm of fantasy, Lynn decided to add a relatively new twist… A bit of humiliation… In the form of Another Man..

One night, when we were ‘playing’, after she had done her hair and made her self up to look thoroughly hot and wicked, dressed in , short cutoff jeans, heels and a very flimsy top – all of which I thought she was doing for me.. – she threw me for a loop. She commanded that we go up to the local bar.. But not together!

She saw the look of surprise and apprehension in my eyes and smiled a most wicked smile. Then she grabbed my chin and looked down into my eyes, (She is 6 feet tall and about an inch taller than me, in heels she had several inches on me…)
With her face just inches from mine, her eyes mocking me, she looked deep into my eyes, arched her eyebrows and said in a very matter of fact tone, “I need a new lover…”

She saw my eyes widen as I swallowed hard in disbelief. Her head nodded just the tiniest bit, as if to answer my unspoken question. Knowing the effect she was having on me, she smiled smugly holding my stare, letting the moment sink in.

Then, her eyes took on a slightly harder glint as she continued, her eyes boring into mine, “You see baby, I need a ‘Real Man’… “ My heart skipped a beat before she went on, her eyes piercing like daggers now, a slightly harder and accusatory edge to her voice as she went in for the ‘kill’, “…One who can last a long time…” Then with a mocking smile, “Well… At least one who can last for more than thirty seconds!” she added with no small amount of disdain in her voice and on her face.

I tried to turn my face away in embarrassment and shame, but she gripped my chin harder and forced my gaze into hers. Raising her brows in feigned disbelief, she looked into my eyes and asked, “No…? Have I got it wrong? Little man..?”

Looking into her eyes, I trembled and took a deep breath before replying.

“No…” “No Mistress!” I corrected myself hastily as I saw her eyes flash at my failing to address her properly.

Much as I hated to admit it, lately, and I don’t know why, I had fallen victim to a bit of a problem with ‘premature ejaculation’. Truth be told, I had never really been the sort of man who could hold out for very long, ever. But with Lynn, I had always been even a bit shorter on the trigger, and for the last couple of years, (actually ever since we really started playing the Mistress/slave game with some ‘conviction’), I am ashamed, (but forced, quite literally actually, but more on that later), to admit that I had indeed been able to ‘hold out’ for only a very short amount of time. (though in fairness to me, I think it was more than thirty seconds.. And, in further fairness to me, Lynn is extremely hot!)

Anyway, it shamed me to have to admit this in all candor. Lynn knew this and played this to the hilt, seeming to revel in my humiliation. She let go of my face with a triumphant smile and taunted, “Mmmhmmm, Exactly!” as I looked down in shame. “So you see, baby..? You have no one to blame for this but yourself now, do you?”

“No Mistress”, I mumbled, still looking down at the ground.

“Good!” he said brightly, “Just so long as we are clear on that. Now, let’s go!”

Still a bit unbelieving at this turn of events I grabbed my car keys and followed her out the door.

Now, we had occasionally played this type of game before. Where she would tell me that she really needed to get fucked by a Real Man and we would then go to a bar and would have a few drinks, play a few games of pool, all while she told me how hot she thought this guy or that guy was and what she would like to have him do to her. And that would be pretty much it. We would then go home and she would tell me all about what she would have done with one of the guys in the bar had she brought him home, and what I would be ... to witness.

But tonight everything seemed just a bit different. For starters, once we pulled into the parking lot of the bar, she did not get out of the car to go in with me. Instead, she pulled down the mirror on the visor and started adjusting her hair and makeup as she told me to go in first so I could get a good seat and “watch”.

I looked at her hesitantly, uncertain, and she turned to me and said, rather impatiently, “Well.. Go on!”

I obediently exited the car and left her checking herself in the mirror as walked into the bar.

Feeling very nervous, as we had never played quite like this before, I sat at the end of the bar, where I had a view of the entire place (a good seat, as she had said), ordered a beer and waited.

Fifteen minutes later I saw her saunter in. She looked stunning, as always, and I noticed that I was not the only man in the bar who appreciated her entrance.

She walked right by me without so much as a glance, went up to the bar and ordered a beer. I saw several of the guys checking out her very lovely ass as she leaned against the counter waiting for her drink.

Once she had her drink, she wandered over to the jukebox to play some songs. Again, as she stood at the jukebox, I noticed quite a few men admiring her charms before she went and found a booth/ table near the pool tables

For the next couple hours, with little choice in the matter, I was forced to watch my stunning girlfriend playing the “singles” game.

I sat there and watched as countless men bought her drinks , made “small talk” and tried to pick up on her. It was tormenting! Seeing her looking so hot and not being able to go over and talk with her, much less get my hands on her, and instead watching her talk with all these other guys.

She would talk to them for a few short minutes and laugh or giggle at something they said, and they might motion as if asking to sit there with her or for her to play pool with them, but she would always say something and they would nod and move on.

As I said, Lynn is very stunning and though there were several guys hitting on her throughout the night, none were really “her type”. So, as the evening wore on I began to relax a little and feel more at ease as I began to realize that this was pretty much like the other times. It became obvious that there was nothing more than a little harmless flirting going on and that this night was likely to end up like the rest, with Lynn and I going home together and her dominating me as she teased me about all the men she could have had.

But then, in walked Dana. And he was her “type”…

Blond, good looking, athletic with a hard muscular body and cocky as all get out.

I had noticed him, only because she had.. I saw her gaze go to the door when he walked in and turned to see what she was looking at.

I saw him and felt only the slightest trepidation. Then I looked back at her and she looked back at me and smiled broadly. I felt just a bit more uneasy…

It didn’t take him long at all to get a drink, size up the bar and apparently realize she was the best game going. He walked over to the table she was sitting at and struck up a conversation with her. Judging by her reactions to him, and the length of time he spent talking with her, he was blowing the competition away.

She kept laughing at nearly everything he said, and kept taking quick glimpses over toward me as she would take a sip of her drink, presumably to see if I was watching. This was very different from her interactions with the other men thus far that evening, and she needn’t bothered looking. I was riveted.

Then he apparently asked her to play a game of pool with him and she agreed. He racked the balls and sat down beside her in the booth and that was when really I started to worry. And for the first time that evening it hit me that “something” might actually happen!

I sat there for the next hour or so and watched them as they played. Every time she would bend over to take a shot, I noticed him blatantly checking out her ass which looked sensational in her tight, short cut-offs.

I watched with growing trepidation, (and mounting butterflies in my stomach), as their flirting became more overt. They progressed from laughing and kidding touching each other on the arm or knee when a joke was told or they laughed at something said. All the time they kept sitting closer and closer to each other, leaning more toward each other as they talked, Lynn acting extremely coquettish the whole while.

Then, I could scarcely believe my eyes as he leaned over and kissed her! Tentatively at first, but when she returned his kiss, (much to my surprise!), their lips met much more passionately!

My head was swimming and my stomach was doing flip-flops as I just sat there watching them kiss, more and more intensely for what seemed to last forever! (Even if I had not know her, much less been in a relationship with her, I think I would have been uncomfortable/embarrassed with the way they were kissing there in public!)

At long last, after their lips reluctantly separated, Lynn looked over at me, one eyebrow arched and a very smug smile on her face. It was obvious she was checking to make sure that I had seen. Checking that I had seen what had just transpired and that I could see that she seemed very intent on going through with her ‘plan’… Oh.. I had seen! My stomach was gone and my mind was spinning.

I watched for an entire hour longer, most of the time in stunned disbelief as my girlfriend flirted with and did other things with this stranger there in the bar. Lots of other things.

At one point it struck me that she was using all of the very same ‘charms’ she had used to pick up on me when we first met under similar circumstances four years ago.
The same demure smile, the same adoring eyes, the same coy act, the same smoldering look of lust in her eyes that promised hours of wild abandonment and passion to (apparently) whomever they were directed at.

I must admit that it was very strange to see her act the way she had acted with me the night we met, with someone else! (And here I thought I had really won her over…)

Their kissing and touching became bolder and bolder as the minutes passed. They actually became a bit of a spectacle, but I didn’t really notice too much as I was so busy staring at them and their intimate ‘sharing’ myself..

In fact, it became obvious that I was staring too much. It did not take him long to notice that she kept occasionally glancing over at me and that I was taking more than a passing interest in their kissing and groping between shots at the pool table. So I wasn’t really too surprised when, after one of their many long kisses, he looked over at me and then turned back to her and spoke at length.

I was worried that the jig was up and wasn’t really sure what would happen.

After they had spoken for a few minutes, with her and him both looking over at me occasionally, I was very surprised to see Lynn get up and walk over toward me. But she surprised me by not walking straight up to me. Instead, she walked up next to me to the bar under the pretense of ordering a drink for him. (She did not drink Scotch, which is what she ordered)

As the bar tender went to get the drink, without turning toward me she leaned only slightly toward me, still looking straight ahead and in a quiet, but taunting, tone asked me if I had been watching.

I assured her I had. She still did not look at me but smiled in a very satisfied manner.

Still without looking at me she quietly and coyly asked if I had seen them kissing…

Again, my heart skipped a beat and I answered her meekly, “yes”.

Her smile became very smug and then she went on, almost conspiratorially, as if talking to a girlfriend. She told me how hot he thought she was, then she told me how she thought he was!

My stomach was doing flip-flops as to tried to process this. But she didn’t give me any time. She continued on, still not looking at me. She told me that he had asked about me. (I could feel my face burning red with shame and embarrassment) I saw her look sideways at me as she paused for effect and made me wait to wonder what she had said. The smile on her face and her slight derisive laugh let me know that she had gotten the desired reaction out of me.

“Don’t worry”, she said to me in a ridiculing manner, looking straight ahead again. “I’m not sure how ‘open-minded’ he is, so your dirty little secret is safe.. So far..” She smiled again as I let out an audible sigh.

”I told him you were my roommate”, she went on, the delight obvious in her voice at her downplaying my significance to her new friend. Strangely I felt a little betrayed. She seemed to notice and smiled. “Man” I thought, “she is really good at this game!” but before I could continue following this line of thought she continued. Still looking straight ahead and not at me.

“So… He asked me if you were just hanging around to make sure I was ok.. And I told him, ‘Yes’ I explained to him that you are very ‘protective’ of me..” she explained, rolling her eyes as she said ‘protective’. I hung my head in embarrassment at the irony.

Then her smug smile returned as she delivered the next bit of news, still looking straight ahead. “He told me to tell you to go ahead and leave… The he will ‘take care’ of me..”, the she spared me the slightest glimpse and smiled wickedly as she said, “And I am sure he can too!”

Before I could even process that, she then turned to face me full on. She looked at me, a malicious look on here face and said in a quite but very commanding tone, “So leave, bitch! Now!”

I was so taken aback by this sudden change in demeanor and her words that, at first, I didn’t know what to do. But as I sat there, stunned, she fixed me with an even harsher, more commanding, mistress-like glare and repeated her command, this time with more menace in her voice, and louder. “I said, Leave bitch!! Go home!! I’ll call you later!”

I had not expected this!. I was stunned and shocked and I am not sure I could have found the strength to react had it not been for the fact that, right as my girlfriend had ordered me home, in not so polite terms, the bar tender had returned with her drink and had heard every word. She set the drink down on the bar which is what got my attention. I looked up to see here just staring at me, her mouth open too.

I was so embarrassed that I got up without even finishing my drink and left without looking back. I can only imagine what the bar tender thought about me and my girlfriend’s new ‘friend’ for that matter if he were watching. Though I was starting to get an idea what my girlfriend actually thought….

I went straight home and sat at the house, waiting.. Just as my girlfriend, no Mistress, had ordered. My heart was pounding and my mind was racing, my whole body literally shaking as I relived everything I had seen and heard thus far this evening.

The laughing, the talking, the touching, the kissing! Then the scene at the bar. The bar tender! Hearing telling me to go home and calling me a bitch! This would have been embarrassing enough had this been any old bar, but this was one that my girlfriend and I frequented. Enough so that I was certain the bar tender recognized us as a couple who had been in there together before. And for her to hear Lynn say these words to me… What am I thinking?! I suddenly realized, even worse, if her, and the waitresses there recognized us as regulars, and they saw Lynn chatting up, feeling up and kissing this other Man… Oh GOD! What they must think..

Fortunately, I didn’t have to think about this for too long, for as the minutes went on and on, I found myself much more concerned about what was going on with Lynn and her new friend (Dana as I later found out) in the bar there. I mean if she was touching and rubbing and kissing him with me right there, what must she be doing with him now that she was alone?

I was going crazy trying to imagine what was going one and by the time the phone rang 40 minutes later, I was a wreck!.

“Hello” I answered tentatively..

“Hello, bitch..” came the cool reply.

Before I could say a word my Mistress went on in a low sultry voice.

“He wants to fuck me so bad… “, she cooed. “He really, really wants me!”

“I know..” I said meekly. Surprising myself with my sudden acceptance of the inevitability of it all.

I could hear the smile in her voice at my easy surrender as she continued.

“He wants me to go home with him.. “ Immediately scared, (and I am embarrassed to admit I don’t know if it was more for her safety or by what might go on between the two of them back at his place, or what I might miss…..), I was going to protest. But before I could utter a word she continued. “But, I’m trying to talk him into coming home with me.. So you can see what I look like when a ‘Real Man’ puts it to me!”

I almost swoon, I swear! Suddenly I didn’t know which was worse; them going back to his place where I couldn’t see what was going on, or her bringing him home where I had to see what was going on.

Before I could decide, my Mistress cut the whole thing short by saying, “So.. either way, I’ll call you later.” And without waiting for a reply from me she hung up

The rest of the evening progresses like this. I was left to wonder which Fate was worse, and let my imagination run wild at what they might be doing in the bar and what people might be thinking about it. Every now and then she would phone me just to let me know that he still really, really wanted her and how very much she wanted him! And that they had still not agreed where they would be going after they left the bar. She would always hang up before I could utter a word of protest, inquiry or otherwise..

Finally as the hour got very late and I became more and more apprehensive, I could stand it no longer. I got into our car and headed up to the bar to see what was going on.
Once there I got out and looked through the front entrance of the bar as inconspicuously as I could. They were still sitting at ‘their’ booth, talking intimately, hand roaming all over each other and kissing.

By now it was very late and Lynn and I both had to work the next morning so I got the brilliant idea to go to the payphone across the lot and call the bar and ask to speak with her so that I could remind her of the time. (I didn’t even stop to think of the awkwardness of this given the bar tenders overhearing of our earlier one-sided ‘conversation’.

Thankfully, just as I was dialing, I saw that Lynn and Dana came out of the bar, arm in arm..

Not wanting to be noticed by my ‘Mistress’ nor her ‘friend’ I hurriedly walked to the car with my head down. As I started the car I couldn’t help but notice them walk over to his car and see him open the passenger door for her and then get in himself. Realizing they were leaving now too, I hurried to get home and ‘hide’ myself as I had no idea what to expect.

As soon as I got home I went to the backyard to hide and stay out of the way, and waited. And waited.. And waited.. and waited… Five minutes turned into 10 minutes which turned into 15 minutes.. As time passed, I realized that my Mistress had not told me whether they were going back to his place or ours. I had assumed with it being so late that he was just driving her home. But now….. as it passed fifteen minutes, I was really getting worried that they had gone to his place!

But then after 20 minutes, just as I was about to go into the house, a car turned onto our street and came to a stop at the end of the cul-de-sac in front of our driveway, and sat there with the engine running.

I had no idea where these two had been, but I did that it took less than two minutes to get from the bar to our house. What the hell had they been doing for the last 20 minutes??! I was sure I might know.. But before I could dwell on that for too long my attention was drawn back to the car in front of our driveway.

Since the car was still running, I figured that :Lynn realized how late it was and was ready to call it an evening. I watched from the fence in our back yard in anticipation as I made out what must have been her form leaning over to kiss him goodnight. My heart skipped a beat as I realized she was kissing some, before tonight, stranger, goodnight.. As if she had been on a date!

Then, I noticed, the kiss was going on for a long time.. A very long time! After a few minutes, I snuck into the driveway to get a better look at exactly what was going on. Hiding behind the car I had an excellent view into his car sitting there in the street.
This turned out to be a mixed blessing…

No sooner had I gotten into position, than I saw Lynn, lean her seat back and watched, stunned, as her new friend (Dana), trailed kisses down her neck. Then my heart nearly stopped again as I watched him raise her top, exposing her breasts! Then I could scarcely breath as he took her nipples into his mouth, first one, then the other!!

While he was busy enjoying sucking on her breasts, she turned her head right toward me, and smiled!!! Wickedly!! (I have no idea how she knew I was there, I thought I was well-hidden!) I pulled back behind the car a little bit, but not so much I could not still see what was going on.
\
It wasn’t long at all before his head disappeared down further, below the level of the window in the car door. Lynn’s hands went down there too and I saw her lean her head back and moan… I didn’t take a lot of imagination to know that this man was sampling my girlfriend’s sweet treasure!

I was beside myself. Unable to believe this was really happening.

Then after a few minutes and more moans from my girlfriend, that I could hear all the way over where I was, I saw Dana’s head come up for air. Lynn immediately drew his head, and lips, to hers and they kissed and hugged passionately! (His chest crushing her bare breasts as their tongues obviously explored each other’s mouths)

Then, (and I swear my heart must surely and truly have stopped here!), I watched in total disbelief as my girlfriend’s head disappeared down into his lap!!

His arm and hand came down on what must have been her head and I watched as his arm rose and fell over and over… Breathless!

Pretty soon I could breathe again as she came up for air and they locked in a passionate, probing kiss yet again!

Shaking and trembling, I watched in complete silence and stunned disbelief as they alternated like this, kissing, hugging, groping, sucking, moaning, for a full half hour! Right there in the street!! Where any of our neighbors could see! (And apparently at least one did! But that is another story…)

Finally, after what seemed for ever, Lynn gave Dana one last, very long, very passionate, very hot!, goodnight kiss. Then she exited the car and ran into the house.

I watched him adjust his himself and fly and drive away, then ran into the house to join her. Lynn, my girlfriend… My Mistress..

When I got in the house she was very flush with excitement.

She asked me if I had ‘enjoyed the show’ because she sure had!!

Then she grabbed me and told me to kiss her. As soon as I started to kiss her, she opened her mouth wide, coaxing my tongue in. We kissed a long while, my tongue fully exploring her mouth.

When we broke our kiss, she looked at me evilly and asked me, “So, can you taste his cock?” I looked at her incredulous but she went right on, smugly stating, “Well you should because it was just in there!!”

I could hardly breath. She just looked me in the eyes, taunting me, mocking me and said, “Come on bitch… Kiss the mouth that sucked his cock!” , and then planted her mouth on mine again, forcing her tongue into my mouth.

Then she broke the kiss and said that it was late and we needed to get to bed.

I followed her to bed in a daze.

We both undressed, I couldn’t help but notice red marks all over her where he had ‘man-handled’ her.

I though we were going to go to ... but Lynn was still in full ‘Mistress’ mode and she ordered me to lick her and suck her everywhere he had! As I did as she commanded, she recounted all that I had seen transpire in the car in front of our house, (Though it just now occurs to me she has never told me what happened in the bar after I left, nor what happened in the 20 minutes after I saw them get in the car before they showed up at the house…)

Still, I did not even consider this at the time as my head was still reeling from all that I had seen and her replay of what I had seen and her telling me how much she loved it, The feel of his mouth on her tits, on her pussy. The feel of his rock hard body crushed against hers. The feel of his ‘hard as steel’ cock, (Her words), in her mouth!

And through it all I could see the red marks from his rough touch; smell his strong aftershave on all of her most intimate parts! She talked! I licked! And I have to admit, it turned me on tremendously!

Then, she told me, in no uncertain terms, that she had a new Lover right as she came while I licked her sweet, dripping pussy that smelled of another man’s cologne!! I wanted to fuck her now in the worst way! (No pun intended..) But she wouldn’t let me! Instead she ordered me to keep licking her to one more orgasm, (Most unusual for her!), as she told me that I better get used to it That this was ALL I was going to get now because she was ‘saving herself’ for her Lover!!” I am ashamed to say that I came at that, while licking her. Much to her amusement when she found out later, and which was endless fodder for her on later dates…

Saving herself… For Her Lover…

Which brings me to tonight.

Shortly after the phone call, there was a knock on the door.

I watched from the shadows as she let him in and threw her arms around him and kissed him deeply and in great earnest. They kissed for a looong time…..

I watched as she trailed her kisses down his suddenly exposed muscular, hard chest.

She ended up on her knees…

I watched intently as she eagerly opened his fly, took out his impressive, and already hard (as steel) cock and lovingly put it in her mouth.

Incredibly, his cock seemed to grow even larger and harder, (I have no idea how.. maybe it was my imagination… maybe it was her incredibly talented mouth…)

After a short while, I watched as he lifted her up and slowly undressed her, as if he owned her body..

Once she was undressed, breathless with anticipation in her nakedness before him and his forward gaze, I watched as he showered kisses all over her body. I watched her tremble, shudder and coo at his touch.

Then I watched still more as he gently lowered her to the floor, right there in the entryway of our house, and took her!

As I watched him fuck her so masterfully, watched her rise up to meet him, moaning and trembling at his ‘touch’, it dawned on me… This was not the frenzied sex of a ‘one-night-stand’! No.. They were making love.. Sweet, Hot, Passionate Love…

I watched, and I watched, and it was very obvious that Lynn, my girlfriend, my Mistress, was totally lost in Him!... As if, for her anyway, I weren’t even there!

I watched as he made her come, over.. and over… and over..! and I realized, then and there, as this Man made her come, again and again and again, as he lasted far beyond my capabilities, or even my wildest dreams… I realized that she did, indeed, have a new “Lover”