Cuckoldspace helps you connect and share with the people in your life.

BBC Sex Slaves Reports and Stories

Viewing Single Post
Thanks for the Comment..It is appreciated and All Comments are Welcome

Continuing with Lisa Report #4

I thought, Who fucking Cares What your Fucking Name is as He started fucking me as we drove,I couldn't Stop even If I wanted to.I was their Property.I totally belonged to them,didn't care what they did with me.We finally arrived at a
House.Arrived at House,at sunrise,6-7am or so,Who knows..Who Cares.Nobody counted,
But I'm positve, belive
I had sex with min 25-30+ Different men at Bar parking Lot,likely
More + some several
times as I was faded when drugs hit.They
Parked Van in Garage,I was Still totally naked,Robert took
leash,walked me on 4's to house,3 guys were
waiting,1 was White guy who Really got Off seeing me Naked on 4's,made Crude remarks about the Scorpion Ass Tattoo as I walked on display.saw the white guy taking Pics.Justin also retrieved his Cam recorder from Van and ordered me to walk around as he filmed,
saying let's clean this Bitch up,She stinks of Cum.Every Guy laughed,Robert+ few guys took me to Bathroom,unhooked the Colar,told me to shower.Justin Demanded loudly.LEAVE the Door open SLUT.I want to
Get this.He took video+white guy took pics,giving me Ordering="Rub your Cunt" "Spread that Asshole"",Look at Us Whore"
.After I Finished,was lead into a Bedroom, Naked and told to Lay on the Bed,where 5 new guys were waiting,4 got right in the Bed
with me,using every part of my body at will.Justin continued to film Everything as I could see flashes from cameras too,2 white guys also took
turns with me,As they were fucking me,I felt Disapointment.My Body Still craved Large Black Raw Sex like at the Bar. As Action proceeded in Bedroom, More guys eventually arrived.Also another additional Video recorder was set up at Foot of Bed on a Tripod.as another 5-8 guys finished sex, I was ordered by the Masters to Roll Over with my Ass Up.I knew what that Order was for,Even if I didn't notice the Needles He was Holding.As the Filming continued,My Ass was Given Several Shots.That was NOW Normal for me at ALL Parties.I Noticed more flashes from cameras as Master put the shots in My Ass.Many Different guys were now in the Fuck Rotation,They also Started doing
DP.Some,while entering me Hardly Slapped my ASS..Others were Grabing my Head/Hair rough as they put their cocks in my mouth.saying things,
Calling me names like
" White Whore,Slut,
Bitch,.One Black guy actually said "YOU love the Big ... Cock don't YOU Bitch". I was hit Hard on Ass with the Leash strap severaltimes until I replied to Him,Beging Him for More, pleading for Him to deposit his Cum in Me.It was clear
Robert/Justin were totally using Option of selling or giving me away for Free.3 more White guys were now present in Bedroom bedroom.Not counting
the 4 +3 original guys present whe I arrived,
Over 10 guys were now
taking turns with me.More came in later as we stayed in bedroom And I was NOW Feeling the effects from the shots to know how many.All doing Rotating Sex with me,Using Every Hole, Everyone doing Bare Sex So I Had Cum Dripping Freely from Me.Ss Shots were now really Hitting me, I felt No Desire to Count or Care About the NOW Large Number of guys in Bedroom.
The Count seemed like at least as Many as in the Bar Lot.Who knows, Who Cares,..I was Feeling Nothing,as
as Everyone was usuing me s a Cum Dump.The NOW Vast Majority of Black Guys were especially LOUD when Letting Go of Their Cum Deep in Me.The most unexplained Feeling I had was feeling of being not only their Property
but Craving being used by the Black Guys in Every.Only Willing to have Sex with the White guys to Please the Black Guys wanting me to,but fully desiring Any Black Man present, unable to stop my body from wildly wanting them. After this group finished,I was again ordered to Shower.
After that Robert + Justin got in bed alone
together with me,did a double for a very long time.after cumming several times deep in me We were exhausted.I found myself Cuddling in Middle with both
of them.We all dozzed off for a short and.We all showered together.
together,They ordered Food.it was early Saturday evening around 6pm.Robert asked if I was ok,I comfirmed Yes,told him that I needed exactlly what I was getting,I told him my confused
feelings of craving only Black Guys, any Black Guys.He Laughed.
As I was talking to Robert,Justin .After several Minutes,Justin and Robert again took me into the bedroom, using my body over and over again for hrs.
Again I laid between them, cuddling, panting with their naked bodies against me.About 9pm,took another shower,I heard Justin greet NEW guys/guests who were arriving at house.As I was was drying off from Shower, Robert told Me That they were setting up another session With NEW Guys they knew from places
they hung.He Told Me the White Guys were All paying for my Ass,I had to continue having Sex with them.
He also Said that All the BLACK Guys were Free so There will be another Very Large Black Group Arriving Later,A couple small groups of white guys were on their way, an 3 white guys just arrived,Master asked me if I Needed or Wanted another Shot or 2 and I answered PLEASE..at thought of a large number of White Guys Fucking Me didn't please me, So I wanted to get Wasted.
After I got My ASSs again Shot up, Robert brought Me Totally Naked into the living Room,introduced me to the 4 White Guys There,
He asked Them Where They wanted to have sex with me.they
said the Bedroom,
Master Robert proceeded to Lead Me
As We Arrived at the Bed.Robert padded Me on the Butt and Loadly Said "Show them a Good Time Bitch".
I remeber thinking
Robert to have said that,They Must have
gotten a Good Price for me.The Sex was sucking one as another Fucked my cunt.other watched until other finished before joining
cheering his friends on. Robert took some pics and Video for them as usual.They all did basic Sex +Sucking several times.None sucked my Pussy.I believe it took Less
than 90 minutes to finish..The Shots hadn't completly Hit me They asll climaxed really fast,
Topics: Sex Slaves