Cuckoldspace helps you connect and share with the people in your life.

BBC Sex Slaves Reports and Stories

Viewing Single Post
After this 1st White Group Finished,We came out,there were another
2 White guys Waiting
One demanded that I clean up,so another fast Shower.When I came back into the Living Room,Robert handed Me a Strong Drink.I knew that he also As usual "Put Something" in the Drink.The 2 white Guys wanted sex in living room, Wanted Justin to video it, fucking me + me suckink them in Doggie postion.For the first Time I can Remember,I saw guys wearing comdom.Fearng Master's Punishment kept me from Opening my Mouth.After finshing in Living Room.they each Went alone in bedroom with me.I remember Thnking ....."Marriage Sex..
Married Guys paying for strange pussy"
That's a Bad feeling but it's the feeling I had they each fucked me alone in bed wearing condoms...As I came Naked back into Living Room..There were now 3 Black Guys in main room with Robert.but another 3 White Guys arrived,I must have Made a Face or Somehting becuse Master Said He Needed to Talk to Me, Took me in Bathroom..Once there, He Said Bend YOUR ASS Over BITCH", He seemed Mad, I didn't Dare Question Him.Even without the first Shots Totally Not Hitting Me and Drinks,He Shot Lot More into my ASS.more than I could remember Him ever giving Me. As I arrived back into Living Room.The 3 white Guys inmediately started things,They were actually Ok.kind of Rough Sex.They Did DP,Didn't Climax Fast
like other white guys.They fucked Me in many positions in main room as the Black guys watched.I thought, these white Guys had to be Free Sex were "Associates" of the Group.That would explain Master's Pissed Reation to my actions. Eventually They took me in bedroom,Really
Fucked every Hole long and Also At least They were Fucking Bare.
Shooting into Me and rotating Sex positions
Ok,after the "Married Sex" And with the Drinks and More Drugs in me,I enjoyed it somewhat. but was still was anticipating the new Black Guys I now Heard arriving in main room.When we went back to Main Room,
there were now at least 6-8 Black Guys talking with Robert and Justin.Since I was Still naked as Rule, 1 Offered his cock to start things.I fell to knees,started sucking,
another guy started
sucking my cunt from Rear position. They all took a turn with me in the Living Room.Justin filmed everything.It was clear that was his Main Function Now,
Video.They were All treating me like a Whore,Slut.I again was
begging for them to Use Me as we All Headed Back to Bedroom again.
I somewhat Remember That Few guys had to Help Me Walk Back to Bedroom As the Drugs were really starting to hit me.I was again begging them to Use Me as We Arrived at the Bed.Also At this time,Robert's Friends(Original 2 guys from Bar) arrived with another Group of White men and More Black Guys.Robert took Hold of Me As I Stood at Foot of Bed with the 2 Black guys Still Holding me,saying He
wanted to explore Something with Me,Not to be afraid,I wasn't, I wasn't feeling anthing NOW..Drugs Fully Hitting Me..I was like Out but not totally Out..He put
Me in the Bed,Face Down on Large Pillows in a Semi Doggie Postion,Secured Hands Apart in Middle of Bed He gently sat in Front of me,Put His cock in My Mouth,Smiling said
"Time to Make Me Money Bitch".I don't know excatlly what I said,"Get on With It " or something like that I believe, Because he Laughed With that Smart Cocky Smile he has,At this Time,I completey knew Robert was in Complete Control of Everything, My Holes were Now
Totally Exposed to
be use by anyone He desired for as long as He desired with As many White or Black Guys He Wanted.As I started sucking Him, I again I felt hands playing with my Cunt, fingers in my Ass. Soon, It was cocks entering my holes
again and again,like at the Van.Justin freely moved around the bed with the Cam,
Filming,Lots of Pic flashes.After many Guys Fucked me,
Robert got up,another Black Guy took his Place with me sucking him..As he got really hard He said, I'm gooing fuck your White Cunt Good Slut, getting
up,He entered Me really
hard becuse I actually Felt that even with the drugs.What seemed like hrs of Getting Cunt + Ass Fucked,I beleive I faded out several times..Robert untied me, saying All of White Guys had been Serviced and from Now On, it was just Black Guys.He Told me As usual with the Black Guys, Nothing is off Limits.
Topics: Sex Slaves