Cuckoldspace helps you connect and share with the people in your life.

my wife for your pleasure

comment please
Attachments
100_0012.jpg (1.08 Mb, 419 views)
sexy as hell love to have my way with her
Adorava ser o macho da tua mulher
please show more
The ... from the Middle East
gosteria chuparla toda!!!! e ela com certeza va a gostar meu "amigo" !!!

beijokas da italia!
looks very fuckable
I'll love to ask you to borrow me your wife for a weekend. I'll like to return her to you with her hot anus all loose and heavily sperminated, and not fitted for your cock any more!..
definately should let some black cock have her to enjoy.
I could definately see me fucking her.
Lovely. I bet she could handle a large cock.
She has such a pretty face! Id like to cum all over it!

Would love to slide my bull cock right on up, in and stay for a long while ....

A "No Strings Attached" Very Experienced Bull Male, Looking to "Play" with Hotwives and their cucky hubbies. Hung Bull Cock (Always) Love being naked, showing off and have enjoyed the lifestyle since the early 80's. Love Playing one on one, with Female(s), Couple(s), Group, Being Involved In An Orgy or A Bull For A Cuckold Couple (My Favorite Situation). I'm In My 50's (Look And Feel As Though I'm In My Early Forties), 6'4", 8 1/2 " Shaved, Cut, DDF, Dirty Blond, Blue Eyed, Pure Bred German, Well Educated and Love Sex. I Have no Problem With Pictures Being Taken, Movies Made Or The Hubby/BF Joining In On The Fun With The Wife Or Girlfriend And I. I'm Not The Least "Homophobic", Just Love To Enjoy The Time At Hand And Will Always Be A "_No-Strings-Attached-Male (A "Third Wheel" Who "Fills In The Blanks"). If Any Of This Stirs An Interest..... Please, Don't Hesitate To Get "In Touch!" ... AdkinsTxBull (Allen)

Wau!!!! She uis HOT>>> Would like to see more...

sexy as hell!

je la trouve trais sexy avec un regard de salope j'ai bien envie de la baiser par tout les trous et la faire hurler de plaisire et cocu tu regarde dans ton coin avec ta petite bite dans une cage ap tu va nèttoyer mon sperme sur le cul de ta salope qui a bien jouie sur ma bite