Cuckoldspace helps you connect and share with the people in your life.

The Bunny Master / Message

OK- so I been gettin some Questions as to who I am, and everything, I'm the Bunny Master, who's starting this Club, The Cum Bunny Club, also, I'm known as the Crazy Clown on here too ! I'm just some Single guy, whos never been married, with no kids, who lives alone in this nice house, who works, and has a little too much time on my hands, and I absolutely just love a Hott Beautiful looking Chick, or Babe, I always have and always will, especially those who are slightly open minded and enjoy most aspects of Sex and their Sexuality and also someone whos gotta little bit of Style & Class to add to the sexual Provocation of being Sexual, as well. I'm hopeing to add more Members to the Club, if they pass, and for other Bunnies to Recruit other Delicious Desirable Bunnies into the Club as well. I'm looking forward to the 1st - 100 Club members (Bunnies), to join the Club and be a part of it and all that happens, where it'll go is anyones guess, but hopefully it'll go far, as I plan on putting a lot of time into it as it permits and any help would be appreciated from other Hott Bunnies ! So Join, become a "Cum Bunny" - Thank You - The Bunny Master / Crazy Clown !
Attachments
BUNNY10.jpg (57.67 kb, 163 views)
bpj16.jpg (29.93 kb, 144 views)
CRAZYCLOWN1.JPG (39.14 kb, 137 views)
me7.jpg (110.91 kb, 158 views)
Crazy Clown