Cuckoldspace helps you connect and share with the people in your life.

Cuckoldspace Goes Mobile for Andriod and Iphone PLEASE READ

Nice Bus LOL
Quote:

Well - Folks this is What I call , going "MOBILE" now,, right here, I don't know how much more "MOBILE" you can get, but to me, this is Mobile! I don't know much about all this new Fangled Technology, but I try to keep up, I think I'm doing alright, Is this Mobile enough for all ya folks out there ?? I gotta keep up with this new age Mobile Devices ya know - so this is what I came up with ! Crazy Clown.
The ... from the Middle East
Android phone but also have an iPad, so both would be great.
Obediently Yours,<br />Subrina
Quote:
Originally posted by: Subrina

Android phone but also have an iPad, so both would be great.
Sabrina Baby - would you come with me on a Joy Ride in my MOBILE DEVICE it'll be Fun - I promise !!!!
Crazy Clown
Quote:
Originally posted by: Dcgohard Bull

Nice Bus LOL

I'm Mobile Man ~ I'm Mobile - I'm gettin this MOBILE Stuff down pat now, hopefully this is what ya'll mean,, bout' as Mobile as I can get - its Part Cadillac and Lincoln - its a great Mobile Device !!
Crazy Clown
android
3s the best, where are the couples???
Just me now, Where are all the women or couples? Looking for cpls to share videos with
Have it on the android, LOVE the places feature. Wish you could attach a pic from the camera right there as well as the map. I'm gonna take advantage of this app. Still would like to see an iphone/ipod version.
ouch!
Now that the Android app has been created it'd be sweet to get it on the iPhone/iPod Touch for when I'm away from the keyboard
any word on the i phone version
have fun, i do
dc is working on it and sai it should be ready within a week or two
kiss kiss,
Diva
can't wait, well i guess i can

thanks
have fun, i do
What about an Iphone app ?