Cuckoldspace helps you connect and share with the people in your life.

first girlfriend and a cuckolding experience (a true story)

A lot of time went by where our communication was very minimal and the exact nature of our relationship was up in the air and was looking troubled to say the least. She commented on her devilish ways over a long distance phone conversation saying, “ I have never treated anyone as badly as I have treated you, and I don’t know why. “ I began to interrogate her , “what did I do to deserve this…and what is the nature of the relationship between her and her new lover” (which he was known to me as kaxx online and later as Frank)…, and lastly and more heavily weighted in my mind was, “do you think I am small.” Kathy always calm and collected under pressure, and as it turns out a woman always able to get what she wants, begins to address my concerns saying, “I love your penis”, followed by a long pause. I nervously pushed forward with my questing, “do I satisfy you as much as he does?” Kathy in revelation that I was prepared to hear the worst said, “ohh”… then taking then a brief moment to gather her thoughts,”Do you really want to know?” “yes I really want to know”, I stammered. Kathy, still seemingly relaxed stated, “I enjoyed are time together and with Frank It’s a different kind of sex, ya know?” Not ready to quit I asked, “well who is better Kathy?” She continues on now with an excitement in her voice and still completely at ease, “Well it’s definitely a whole different experience. It was a life awakening moment the first time I had him inside of him. It was everything I desired and more. He fills spaces inside of me I have never felt before”. I was having flash backs now of my sexual experience with Kathy racing through my mind and in a new light from what I previously remembered, like all the times she laid there motionless and an occasional bored look on her face. My ego deflated in total defeat I asked, “do you love him.” Her responding with yes ended the conversation and our relationship was now void of all emotion. For a while there was no me and Kathy. Are paths occasionally crossed online but no words were exchanged, until a year later a rumor had It that this man was married and was never going to leave his wife. She was the first to break the ice asking, “why haven’t you tried to contact me.” Now at this time I was in a real rut in my life and was disenchanted with my schooling. I missed my time with Kathy. Everything seemed so easy with her and I wanted my life back. As If nothing had changed, I told her I missed her and that I wanted her back but something had to change. “you’re right some things have to change”, Kathy interrupted me and then firm with her line of reasoning laid out the ground rules. “I want to be with you and be with and other men too.” I couldn’t believe my ears. It was obvious she knew she had me around her finger. She could have her cake and eat it to and I was not to going to have a word to say about it. Furthermore saying to me, “we will treat each other with love and respect and also you will respect my choice to be with a lover of my choosing.” Not ever imagining this was possible, and I’ll remind you this was before I knew what a cuckold was. Intrigued I asked, “you want an open relationship.” “no,” she replied, “I don’t want to see or hear about you being with anyone else.” This was unfathomable to me, beyond humiliation. I was being made to feel like the woman in the relationship. There was a joke she had with me that she wore the pants in the family. Not knowing then what I knew now was just how effeminate she saw me. It wasn’t just my cock it was my entire push over personality. And it was true, I liked to cuddle more than she did and I certainly lacked the confidence and ability to speak my mind so assertively as she did. She wanted more. She wanted a real man but still was undeniably in love with me still. Pointing it out to her how unfair this scenario was and how I was expecting an apology for what she did to me. She told me, “I’m sorry, very sorry for what I had done to you but that I can’t see are relationship progressing further without you honoring this one request.” I asked, “what about what’s fair, or do you just not care?” Kathy desperate to make her case now concluding, “listen baby, I love you but you know you’re cock is too small for me.” Confused, I asked “ what then did you love about my cock.” Kathy said, “ well I love you and everything about you and you make excellent use of what little you have but that doesn’t always equate to mind blowing sex. I’ve wanted this my whole life since as long as I can remember.” Frustrated that she was just wasting her breath on me she said, “you can either be with me or sulk like a whiny woman.” “Is that how you think of me”, I asked. Frustrated that her attempt to persuade me was not going anywhere she continued, “This is what I need to be happy and I need to know If you’re ok with that otherwise I am just going to hang up.” This cold tone of voice kept me distant still, but I paused for what seemed like forever, imagining in my mind just how much she enjoyed her time with Frank and what a vision it would be to see to see her with a man two or three times my size, and I said simply, “ok”… so unclear was my response she waited to see what I would say next. I started to tear up. “what is it,” she asked. I muttered, “what If you leave me for another man?” Realizing she may in fact achieve the impossible , have her cake and eat it to, her demeanor lightened up and like sunlight breaking through the clouds she said, “ I love you and want to be with you forever and always. No worries, ok?” We professed are love for one another.
So it was to be that we were going to embark on this journey of discovery about each other and what are relationship could endure. I flew out there a second time. I thought no other couple had ever managed before, but I trusted in my open mindedness and I was increasingly curious as to what it would be like to see Kathy with another man, and not just any man at that. Soon enough, I got to taste what it means to be a true cuckold for the first time. But would it last?
Should I conclude with the end of the story? ; )
Last update on March 29, 10:12 am by silverheart.