Cuckoldspace helps you connect and share with the people in your life.

first girlfriend and a cuckolding experience (a true story)

So the time came when the three of us were aquanted with each other. I won’t lie, there was some marijuana being passed around and a lot of giggles on kathy’s part. There was whispering between them and I wondered If it was about me and if that’s what they were laughing about or If they were whispering about how much they badly wanted each other. But there was a complete disregard for my feelings when Kathy pinched her fingers and a few inches apart and said to him, “he’s like this big,” followed by intense laugher between them and her falling into his arms. It was clear he had his eye on the prize and the way her eyes lit up when she looked at him further emasculated me. I got sick from the marijuana and went outside to take a breather. When I came back in I saw the two of them in an embrace sharing a slow passionate kiss, his hands cupping the back of her head. Like walking on egg shells I tip toed to be near them while they made out. This was shaping out to be something more than purely sexual, there were emotions involved between the two of them. Unable to stop this, I watched on, and very much sporting an erection of my own. I could see the outline of his cock in his pants, and it looked much bigger in person than from what I seen online. I became non-existent in the room as their eyes locked on and they undressed each other in a fit of passion, her down to her skimpy black lacey lingere and him with his shirt off and his rippling muscles on display. With her hands on his masculine arms she kissed him 1st on the lips and then made her way down his chest, slowly and in a very lovingly way made her way down to her knees while he stood before her. Unzipping his pants he sprung into action, his cock almost hitting her in the face, and she excitedly perked up as if very surprised, and said “oh my” and then giggled. But quickly it was serious again. She grabbed a hold of his cock gracefully with two hands, one at the other caressing him. She starred at the head of his penis a long time. She examined him just as she examined me before but this time with awe in her face.

While in the bedroom Kathy got on all fours on the bed, and I never seen her jump to missionary position so quickly before, because with me that position was impossible to manage. But he wanted to see her face the first time he entered her and so he grabbed hold of her and put her on her back. I was amazed out how he could man handle her as she was plus size and he lifted her around seemingly effortlessly, like he was going out of his way to impress me and give me a show and I’m sure to wow her. He gently teased her with just the tip of his penis, like the peak of mount everest, similar as I used to do with her but instead his tip was like my entire cock and his teasing was what was for me full thrusting. . I wondered if are entire sex life was like one big tease with my short stubby cock. Then he entered her completely and surprisingly fairly quickly she was consumed by his entire length of him, deep down beyond which my imagination allowed for and it was all in a matter of seconds. There was no discomfort on her part and in fact it was sheer pleasure that I witnessed on her face as he bottomed out and her saying, “awwwwoooohhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhh myyy GOD……you’re cock is so deep.” He swayed his body side to side, up and down forcefully now, and it was about 30 seconds before she orgasmed, unlike nothing I had ever seen before with us, first with a gasp, then she held her breath like she was about to explode, her face went red, her toes curled, her eyes shut , and the hair on the back of my neck standing up as I watched, she gasped and shuddered for about 10 seconds, her body trembling. Then it was absolute silence on her part, her head moving side to side and her face tightened as if in pain but instead, she squirted all over his cock, nothing I could have ever imagined Kathy doing nor did I knew was humanly possible. Now when Kathy orgasms her vagina clenches hard, and with me she pushed me out every time like a slippery bar of soap. He had too much length for her to push him out and the tight grip she had on him sent waves of pleasure over him, the two of them locked on in intense orgasmic pleasure, and he too shuddered and soon milky white cum came pouring out of her, much more than the dribble she was used to with me.
He then lay inside her embraced in each others arms, him caressing her hair, and her kissing him like she was in love and infatuated by his masculinity. His cock slowly poured out of her and for what seemed like forever, finally, his softer but still very long cock came out of her and made a thud noise on the bed. She laughed and quickly sighed. She was hungry for more of him and there was a long night ahead of us.
It amazed me how he could forcefully lift her up with his own cock and when she rode him, which we could never do as she had no distance to come up from, it was like she was being held up and supported entirely by his cock. I enjoyed especially while she was on top and she sank down on him slow at first but then forceful on her part to make sure he got all the way in, and he was without an inch to spare. They went from one position to the next with him not even having to remove his cock, amused we both were by this, we glanced at each other and she smiled at me. I moved in to caress her as he continued to plummet inside her. I started to kiss her feet, then her legs, and very sweetly her forehead and we shared a kiss. I ran my hand through her gorgeous blonde hair. With a distracted look on her face and annoyance, she grabbed my hand and almost pushed it away from her. Focused intently on him and only him, I was nothing more than a fly on the wall at this point. While completely absent minded of her lack of respect for me, their eyes locked and he very rhythmically plummeted deep down inside her. Her pussy hugged his huge girth and her cervix was pressed in towards his massiveness with each and every stroke. I couldn’t get over the sight of that rock hard black cock and the sharp contrast with her silky feminine pinkish lips. With her legs dangling and then soon gripping around his waist to pull him even deeper inside her, many orgasms followed and at some point I dozed off after having masturbated myself several times.
I was soon nudged by Tyler. He was nearly dressed at this point and she was laying with her legs sprawled out and awaiting my advances. Her pussy was wet and gaping open like it could take a football or a better analogy like she had just given birth. Not knowing what to do but still mesmerized I moved forward and examined her as she examined me before. As amazed at she was with how small I was I was in a similar awe to how full he made her and I could see deep inside her luscious vagina. She said, “put it in me baby boy.” Remembering are rehearsals from before I attempted to enter her but like a no net basketball shot I felt nothing but her dripping wetness. And it was followed by her oozing out this warm cum Tyler and previously deposited inside her. It was a very odd shivering experience, humiliating to the 10th degree, as I fucked what was his black mans seed inside her. She said in a matter of fact tone of voice said, “I can’t even feel you… are you enjoying your cream pie baby. Why don’t you lick it out of me.” Mortified though I was, I went through the motions.
The end result in my next post
Last update on March 31, 5:01 am by silverheart.