Cuckoldspace helps you connect and share with the people in your life.

And here I sit

My wife is a bartender at a small bar. She usually has her fair share of admirers and hang arounds but most don't draw her interest . . .. that is except Tom.

Tom is a very imposing man, at least 6'5 and built very well. His hands have got to be twice the size of mine but he is quite fit and muscular as well. This leads me as to why my wife won't fuck me, I don't have the "short" comings of many cucks. I am actually well endowed, we used to have a great sex life, until I started to gain weight. I am 5'5 and now almost 250 lb. Sure Tom has to weigh as much if not more but his is on a much bigger frame, long and lean.
It promised to be a early night tonight. A slow Monday, my wife was closing early and said she would be home before 12 but then at 11:55 I got a txt that Tom had stopped in. She told me she wsa going home with him and not to wait up. Nothing more sent and now it is 2:30. So here I sit, waiting even knowing that when she does get home she will probably be to tired to even let me have a lil snack,, for that matter I don't even know if she will be home before the morning breaks.
I sit her in anticipation, that is always the best and worst part, waiting thru the unknown. I don't know when she will be back, or for that matter what she is doing right now. For me the second worst has to be the fear that even beyond the sex she may lay in his arms, not just ... with him but actually fall asleep with him. Right now he might be holding the love of my life in bed with him. Having not just taken her pussy away from me but all the comforts of holding her aswell. What if this becomes a nightly thing? That hurt in the pit of ur stomach from all those fears and embaresment is what must be ment by something hurting so good.
So I will sit with those fears and my shame and I will wait in anticipation, and who knowd maybe tomorrow I will have more details to add.
Oh I am sure you are like all the other cucks out there. From what you have described its exactly how my hubby feels (or has told me anyways). That gnawing knot that feels like a rock but radiates energy all throughout your body. Excitement and torture at the same time.

Please share the details and be happy SHE is happy! You never know things may work out for the best and become a win-win-win situation. Smile
At a lil after 4 my wife finally walked into the house. She looked like a school girl coming home from a first date. With a smile so big it made her eyes squinty she seemed to be floating on air. She flopped on the couch still grinning as I feaverishly awaited details, wanting desperately to touch her, to reclaim her only to be shoed away like a fly. I knealed at her feet awaiting her words and hoping for a taste of her pretty lil pussy. Once she finnally spoke "I just got my pussy licked for 2 hours strait" "I have never had ANYone so good at that" one hell of a blow as it is the one skill I have always prided myself on even after the weight gain. She continued on like she was pushing lil nedles into a vodoo doll, regailing how wonderfull she thought he was at going down, how bad at it I now seemed in comparison. She started in about how she felt so tiny in his arms (Shannon is 5'2 and hovers right at 100lbs) There wasn't any actuall sex but the ground work was laid. After her hours of service tru to the tease that she is she decided he had had enough for the night, a taste so to speak. She left him begging for more and probably with a case of blue balls as bad as mine. There she was the only one who recieved satisfaction in the night with her selfish lil grin as my every bone wanted to devour and reposes her.
Shannon stripped down and crawled into bed. Almost like a instinct I curled up next to her but lower as if I was still at her feet but laying on our sides. I gently rubbed on her legs as I looked up into her perma-grin and asked if she was happy, her answer- "more than I have been for years" I let my hands wander a lil closer to her center only to be denied and blocked. In a little patronizing voice "you aren't getting to play, she is too sore for you, of course she is going to be too sore for you to play for a long time. You arent getting anything at all for a long long long time"

With that all I could do was curl up to her baricading legs like a ... to his master, and watch her blissed face drift to ....
So it is 2 am again and I got hte txt again at 12:30, "not going to be home tonight at least not anytime soon. Just so you know I might stay the whole night with Tom"

With that my heart sank. Back to that hopeless and out of control feeling knowing that my worst fears and biggest fantasies may be coming tru tonight together.

I found out from best friends girlfriend (our sitter) that she was dressed to kill tonight. She was wearing my favourite dress on her, a see thru lace black dress then for the perfect touch a black lace thong and bra set from Victorias with bold pink trimming that shined right thru. Christina exact words ring in my ears "I know she has to dress up for the bar but the way she was dressed she really looked like a slut. She looked like she was going out to pick a guy up and get laid more than going to bartend" then the most embarassing question "what would you do if she is fucking around on you?"
"I dont exactly think she would do that" is all I could squek out
"I don't know I think she might, you should ave seen her when we went out for ladies night. I didn't see anything actually happen but she spent half the night cudled up with some guy she brought back to the table form the dance floor. The only thing I actually saw them do was a little make out kissing but Abby said they were getting really touchy feely." I didn't know how to react, Brad knows what Shannon does, hell he has fucked her a few times, But I don't know if she really knows. I am not sure if she was trying ot look out for me or throw it in my face, when I txted Shan about it her answer was that in that case Christina wsa going to end up learning alot more. She thinks the idea of my friends knoeing id funny as hell, even though I have begged her not to say anything to them. This has backfired on me when she gets angry, That is how she ended up fucking Brad.
Any ways here I still sit waiting for any word, wishing I knew if she was even coming home to our bed tonight, Im sure tonight is the night when she will finally give it up to Tom and I promise you will get every detail i get tomorrow night or if I get some tonight I will post updates but I don't expect ot be hearing from her, i have no doubt that right now my wifes mouth is probably full
I knew it, that lil slut didn't come home till 4:30 am, hobling like she rode a donkey bareback for a hundred miles. Of course she fucked him. Rode him so hard her pussy is raw and swollen. If you have ever seen a true redhead post coital you know there kitty gets flushed for a lil while, hers is still beyond pink, almost Marlboro pack red 4 hours after the fact.
One of the cruelest things you can do to a cuck is not allow him any tidbits and that is exactly what she is doing. Just that damning grin and the assurance that she will be going there again tonight. "
Maybe tonight I will let you kiss her but that is all you will be getting for a long time" Well just how long is a long time? Hell she has gone a full year of forcing my celibacy now not but 4 months into the reprieve of such she is cutting me off again?!?
Its the place of a cuck. LEARN it! LOVE IT!
What's the latest? You were posting regularly for a while there.
not much going lately, the weekends are crunch time for both of us at work so it kinda kills play time but there will be more to come, I'll keep ya posted
when you play you pay, My wifes period is late. There is no chance it is mine since I haven't had the chance since she had been fucking Tom.
Mind you she has had 5 kids all ready (only one is mine biologically) and has had her tubes at least theoretically, but she is going thru all the symptoms of a pregnancy. Her period is now over a week late. We are planning on getting a test tomorrow, tonight I am alone with my thoughts, tonight she is staying the night at Toms.
she just got home, I cant wait to see if she has any news for me
Is there an OOPS in there? Keep us posted. I would LOVE to know!
Well she was not pregnant. Since then I am back to lonely nights again. It has been 5 nights since the last time she has slept in the bed w me. She is down the road with a neighbor tonight, the past 4 she has been fucking some guy that she met as a customer at her bar. According to her Kyle likes to fuck her hard, and she likes him to fuck her hard. She also says that his cock has "the perfect shape" she says his head is just a little larger than mine but his just keeps getting wider till he is twice as wide as me at the base. She also says his is just short enough so he can pound the hell out of her without bottoming out painfully in a bad way. She hasn't even let me see her pussy for at least the last week and a half. Every night she has stayed in his arms only returning to the house minutes before I have to leave for work.

I should note that I am in the middle of a diet, I started at 250 and am now down to 222 but she has made it clear both to me and every one at the bar that she will not even let me touch her kitty till I am under 210 and have remained there for a week. Even then she has been clear that there is no chance that I might actually get to fuck till I am well under 200. In the mean time she has been boldly spending all her nights with 3 different men