Cuckoldspace helps you connect and share with the people in your life.

And here I sit

Viewing Single Post
Thread: And here I sit
So it is 2 am again and I got hte txt again at 12:30, "not going to be home tonight at least not anytime soon. Just so you know I might stay the whole night with Tom"

With that my heart sank. Back to that hopeless and out of control feeling knowing that my worst fears and biggest fantasies may be coming tru tonight together.

I found out from best friends girlfriend (our sitter) that she was dressed to kill tonight. She was wearing my favourite dress on her, a see thru lace black dress then for the perfect touch a black lace thong and bra set from Victorias with bold pink trimming that shined right thru. Christina exact words ring in my ears "I know she has to dress up for the bar but the way she was dressed she really looked like a slut. She looked like she was going out to pick a guy up and get laid more than going to bartend" then the most embarassing question "what would you do if she is fucking around on you?"
"I dont exactly think she would do that" is all I could squek out
"I don't know I think she might, you should ave seen her when we went out for ladies night. I didn't see anything actually happen but she spent half the night cudled up with some guy she brought back to the table form the dance floor. The only thing I actually saw them do was a little make out kissing but Abby said they were getting really touchy feely." I didn't know how to react, Brad knows what Shannon does, hell he has fucked her a few times, But I don't know if she really knows. I am not sure if she was trying ot look out for me or throw it in my face, when I txted Shan about it her answer was that in that case Christina wsa going to end up learning alot more. She thinks the idea of my friends knoeing id funny as hell, even though I have begged her not to say anything to them. This has backfired on me when she gets angry, That is how she ended up fucking Brad.
Any ways here I still sit waiting for any word, wishing I knew if she was even coming home to our bed tonight, Im sure tonight is the night when she will finally give it up to Tom and I promise you will get every detail i get tomorrow night or if I get some tonight I will post updates but I don't expect ot be hearing from her, i have no doubt that right now my wifes mouth is probably full