Cuckoldspace helps you connect and share with the people in your life.

Seeking hotWife to be.

I an a Large man. Between eating habits of an active swimmer who quit swimming and my diabetes, I have lost control of my body. My once semi respectable 4"-6" cock, has shrunk to a 1"/3" cock that cums just as it reaches semi-hardness. My only sexual outlet for many years has been reading about hotWife stories imagining being the cuckold. The desire to suck girl-cum has always been part of my sex life, you know, when I was young. Even before reading the internet stories I discovered, that if I like the taste of the girl's cum that I'm eating, I'll love the taste of the combined cum of boy & girl cum. I also know I don't like just boy cum, it wasn't disgusting per se, but was almost tasteless and undesirable.

As I know that my cock could never please any spouse. I have trouble telling a woman that I want to love you with all my heart, but I want you to fuck other men both with and without my presence, because I want you to be satisfied sexually. That is, I'm hoping, until I found this place. If there is a woman out there who can overlook a large man's body because of a talented tongue and a desire to orally please and massage my spouse's body, drink her cum and milk I am seriously looking to relocate anywhere in the US, and would consider anywhere else.
LEHayes