Cuckoldspace helps you connect and share with the people in your life.

Dilemma

Hi all. I am 43 my wife is 36 and around 12 years ago I kind of tricked her into having sex with a coloured guy that I worked with at the time. He is older than us and has been fucking my wife 2 or three times a month, while I watch/join in, for the past 12 years. The problem now is that he says its going a bit stale and would like to see her being fucked by some of his friends of his as well. I have not told my wife about this yet(she does not know I am on this site) but I love the arrangement that we have at the moment (as she does) and have really mixed feelings about other men having sex with her as well. I have asked him for some time to think about this and bring up his proposal with my wife but my fear is if he stops coming around my wife and I may drift apart as it is keeping our sex life interesting. On the other hand if she starts having sex with other guys the same thing might happen. Any advice from anyone who might have had any thing similar happen to them would be appreciated.
Do what your wife wants... if he gets bored... he will move on and she won't be happy any more. If she wants to do what he wants... you go along with it. You will all be happy. It may escalate to more and more intense experiences, but if she wants it... do it. You will be happier that way.

She's a slut let her act like it. you will stil be using her when you want. so go for it

... id have had her fucking more guys 11 years ago man!

well, it's kinda up to both you and your wife.  If your wife wants to become a black man's "whore" and 'slave slut' to use as HE sees fit, and you are ok with it, Then go for it.  Seems to me this black guy now wants to show off your wife as his  special piece of meat & property.  NO telling who he might want her to fuck!!!  Cool turn out to become a NOT SO GOOD relationship!  To me, if he is taling about things beginning to get boring, then I might want to question his imagination <grin>!!!  Have the three of you totally exhausted all of the possible things three peole can do and get into relating to things sexual OR is he only interested in just plain old fucking????