Cuckoldspace helps you connect and share with the people in your life.

BBC in Orlando

My husband and I went to Orlando last week, he has a business seminars, I went to Disney World. When we checked in the water in the tub was leaking, my hubby called to get it repaired, I went to the pool. After about a hour I went back to the room and a good looking black man was working on it, my hubby and him have been talking asking about swing clubs and guy stuff. I pulled my suit off and put on a robe. My hub used our code word for I can fuck if I want, he made a excuse and left, after a few accidental tit flashes and some talk, he made the move to see more tit, soon he started touching and fingering, pulled out his big cock, about nine inches, we fucked untill hub came back, then he got nervous, first wife, first white woman, first anal, after he found out all was okay he fucked for another hour. After that, when my hub went to his seminars, he would come and fuck me all morning, he did not like to fuck in front of hub, the last morning hub skipped siminars and Rob showed up, hub hid in closet for two hours while I gave him a farewell fuck, super nice guy with nice big fat cock. pics to come soon

Lynn

very hot. hubby sounds wonderful - black cock is so superior, love that you love it. can't wait for the pics.
inferior and inadequate white male.
serving women to serve superior bbc.
very hot indeed
The ... from the Middle East
Sounds like You and Your hub have a great marriage- congrats to You both! Look forward to the pics, too!
Lovingly Owned & Operated by my Awesome Mommy & Master, Miss Rose!
Thats a great tale of some good vacation sex. Let us know when you're planning your next trip.
very hot story, can't wait to see the pics.
would love to see pictures or videos we have been so busy lately we havent been able to play other than at home but looking forward to fall . thanks for your story we have some videos but due to our jobs we have to be so careful with faces hubbys looking for a software to block images on videos . love to caht sometime chelle and tony
Wife for cum no small talk .
Disney prides themselves on customer service. Bet they didn't have this in mind though. Sweet!
Wait at home hubby
any pics? hot story!
Thats a great experience. My ex cucked me with BBC as well and we had some experience in Orlando too. We stayed at Vistana in Buena Vista. This was the 1st time we went without our daughters who were teens and totally bored by Disney. My wife took it as an opportunity to show off what she had in her bikini which she wore respectably. needless to say she hooked a cpl of guys and fun was had by all. Loved ur story!
Awesome business vacation. Some BBC get all the luck. I need more action like that in Miami.