Cuckoldspace helps you connect and share with the people in your life.

BBC in Orlando

Viewing Single Post
Thread: BBC in Orlando

My husband and I went to Orlando last week, he has a business seminars, I went to Disney World. When we checked in the water in the tub was leaking, my hubby called to get it repaired, I went to the pool. After about a hour I went back to the room and a good looking black man was working on it, my hubby and him have been talking asking about swing clubs and guy stuff. I pulled my suit off and put on a robe. My hub used our code word for I can fuck if I want, he made a excuse and left, after a few accidental tit flashes and some talk, he made the move to see more tit, soon he started touching and fingering, pulled out his big cock, about nine inches, we fucked untill hub came back, then he got nervous, first wife, first white woman, first anal, after he found out all was okay he fucked for another hour. After that, when my hub went to his seminars, he would come and fuck me all morning, he did not like to fuck in front of hub, the last morning hub skipped siminars and Rob showed up, hub hid in closet for two hours while I gave him a farewell fuck, super nice guy with nice big fat cock. pics to come soon

Lynn