Cuckoldspace helps you connect and share with the people in your life.

My Wife..Any Interest?

Let me know, if your interested in seeing more of her?
What would you like to see?
Would like to hear what you'd do to or with her?

Please be as graphic as you like..no holds barred..
the nastier you are the nastier the pics we be..ok?
Attachments
Twat.JPG (51.72 kb, 235 views)
Very interested. Love to lick, suck and fuck'
I would fuck her until she came and then I would bred her.
Post some more pics of the pussy!
An older woman like her is ready for a group of guys to fuck her raw. That juicy pussy needs to fucked raw from so many cocks pounding her mature cunt until she only thinks about how tiny your dick is and how many dicks she can get her hands on at once. Doesn't matter if you're around or not, this slut wants to be filled. If you're lucky, maybe she'll let you lick her clean.
white guy with small dick and HOTWIFE with BIG TITS
O yes
Justine
Would love to play in and eat your wife'snice hairy pussy then give her a nice slow and deep fucking until she cums. Then as I cum dump about half of my load in her pussy and then pull out and shoot the rest of it all over her hairy mound and make her nice pussy a nasy and messy cunt for your enjoyment !!!

I would open her pussy and make her clit pop out so I could lick and suck it till she came. when she pleaded with me to stop, I wouldforce myself on her and keep licking her. I would rub my cock upand down her lips slowly working my way in till I was about to cum then I would go all the way in and blow my load. After pulling out I would slowly work my hand into her cunt up to my wrist, while licking her clit again.

Very Nice ... !!!  AdkinsTxBull

A "No Strings Attached" Very Experienced Bull Male, Looking to "Play" with Hotwives and their cucky hubbies. Hung Bull Cock (Always) Love being naked, showing off and have enjoyed the lifestyle since the early 80's. Love Playing one on one, with Female(s), Couple(s), Group, Being Involved In An Orgy or A Bull For A Cuckold Couple (My Favorite Situation). I'm In My 50's (Look And Feel As Though I'm In My Early Forties), 6'4", 8 1/2 " Shaved, Cut, DDF, Dirty Blond, Blue Eyed, Pure Bred German, Well Educated and Love Sex. I Have no Problem With Pictures Being Taken, Movies Made Or The Hubby/BF Joining In On The Fun With The Wife Or Girlfriend And I. I'm Not The Least "Homophobic", Just Love To Enjoy The Time At Hand And Will Always Be A "_No-Strings-Attached-Male (A "Third Wheel" Who "Fills In The Blanks"). If Any Of This Stirs An Interest..... Please, Don't Hesitate To Get "In Touch!" ... AdkinsTxBull (Allen)

I wanna see her spread wide open and ready for some man cock.

I'm make her give me long slow deep head gagging with every thrust. then I'd make u get under her and lick her clit while I fucked her pussy from behind making you clean up every drop.

wil she take what we want here to take in here wet pussy ?

Nice gash on her.  How can I get in there?

Max

Thanks for being my friend.

love to lick her juice

Nice long gash. I would like to have her squat over me so I could jam my tongue right up it. Then I would go to work on her clit licking it till she came and begged me to stop, but I wouldn't. Then I would watch you fuck her, then I would go for sloppy seconds. Trouble is I usually cum too fast when going into a cum filled pussy.