Cuckoldspace helps you connect and share with the people in your life.

Stop SOPA and PIPA ASAP

On Wednesday, Wikipedia and much of the Internet will go black. It’s a warning about what could happen very soon.

Two new bills in the U.S. Congress are threatening the Internet itself - and CuckoldSpace and any other cuckold or interracial website could be affected. They’re being pushed by a few media corporations. They’re called the U.S. Senate’s Protect Intellectual Property Act (PIPA) and the House’s Stop Online Piracy Act (SOPA) bills.

Copyright protection needs to be updated. These bills are not the way to do it. They're comparable to getting rid of abortions by outlawing pregnancy. It won't work, and the end result will be worse problems instead of solutions. Think of it as a modern attempt at Prohibition - good people trying to solve problems, but going about it the wrong way and ultimately making things worse. For example, under SOPA, a web site where someone alleges that there is a copyright infringement by anyone could be turned off to people living in the U.S. (this provision was partially dropped Monday to “studying it”). And yes, these allegations could be false. They could simply be issued by someone who didn’t like the content of the site - and have the same effect.

The end result of these bills would be to kill off much of the Internet as we know it today. And yes, that potentially includes CuckoldSpace.

As the owner of Cuckoldspace i havent never really been into politics but this is one cause i will back 100%

PLEASE FOLLOW LINK AND SHOW YOUR SUPPORT OVER AT GOOGLE
The ... from the Middle East
Topics: sopa, pipa
thx for your support
The ... from the Middle East
i signed at Google i do not want SOPA & PIPA ...i dont know if its ok because i dont live in US BUT I WAS SEND MY SUPPORT....and to have a litle fun ..you know that words(SOPA-PIPA) in Greek MEANS sopa=dont talk & pipa=plowjob!!!very simmilar of what they want to do on internet.....