Cuckoldspace helps you connect and share with the people in your life.

3rd Taste!

A couple weeks ago at an upscale bar after work, this amazing black guy caught my eye. Tall, 30's, build solid and looked hot even in "business casual". We got to talking, had a few drinks and I started dropping hints. He took my cue and told me to follow him. I followed him into the bathroom and locked the door. He told me to come over to him...and then asked if I was a BBC slut. Apparently I had given more than hints! I said yes (of course) but that I had to leave soon so would he just feed me his cock. Next thing I know, I'm my knees and actually asked him to face fuck me! (my big slut move) He moves me so the back of my head is pressed against the wall and he drops his pants...his cock was HUGE and not 6 inches from my face! He lets me stroke it the rest of the way hard and then tells me "No Hands". He took a handful of my hair and started pushing his cock into my mouth. He actually had to use his fingers to stretch my lips around it! He kept my head pinned to the wall and slowly started pumping my mouth, going 1/2" deeper each time. At one point he let go of my hair and kept my head pinned to the wall with his cock! He pulled out, let me gasp and asked if this was too much. I was tearing up and gagging but I just wanted to have him own me...and told him to fuck my mouth however he wanted. He had me use my fingers to get my lips back around his cock and he just started fucking my mouth like it was my pussy. It was pretty hot but when he started to cum, he just pushed deeper till the head of his cock completely blocked my throat. When he came it was like he was cumming straight into my stomach. When he pulled out, he knew I was going to throw up so he put his hand over my mouth, forcing me to swallow it back down. That was so fucking dirty, filthy and exactly the kind of thing I wanted! He left....letting me stay behind to clean my face up a bit.

When I got home I told my husband about it....who promptly fucked the ... out of me while he made me tell him about it again! I'm a lucky gal!!! My throat hurt for 3 days. So every time I ate or drank something, I thought about his cock in my throat. I must have rubbed my self off in the Ladies room half a dozen times over those three days....
Topics: deepthroat, oral, slut
Glad you got that super rush feeling of being a Black man's BJ cumslut !!! Just to be used to get his rocks off !!!
Thanks! Each time I've gotten some BBC, it makes me want to give in more. damn, why did I wait so long?