Cuckoldspace helps you connect and share with the people in your life.

Sisters & ...

I joined this group based on the title. It had me go back about 10 years. I was fucking this fine ass redhead who was 32,  give or take. for about a year. I like married women. anyway, she had told her ... who was older about us and our day time fucking. who I also fucked a few times. Then one night the older ...'s ... who was 19 wanted a shot at having that pussy hit good. and yeah i  worked it. hot lil fuck she was. since then. i have always wanted to do a 3 some me, mom and .... don't  see it happening in this life time. anyway, thought i would share that with u members.
yes my wife has put me in my place and i know the man of our house she is and i wearmy ... collar and her panties while be humiliated by younger black big cocks by her and them making fun and calling me there tiny white boi that beats mu ass kick me around spiting in my face ... on me as they have there way with my naked collared wife that call her ther whore slut that married to a pussy boi slave and we are there to be used and they own everything we have i cook clean work and help in my wife being black breed at all times taking care of a black master baby is what this white pussy boi does that my wife has me bring him over to feed on her big white tits whom from now all we have on is both collared and for parties her pink panties in case some guest don't want to see my tiny clit that all they call it saying they have dicks look at there big black babymaking balls and pull me with them outside to clean there black asshole or to drink there hot ... if i don't swallon all of it will be on the patio and i can lick it up. and beat my ass for wasting whites recylced ... of the black man cock and i tell all whites to do as they order bring your wife daughters mother sisters to the black owners whom we belong to
total here to find white women to serve them to superior black men. as he has his way with both of us. have a hot young bbc loving dom mistress that i serve now.

this needs to happen, that this thread will get jumping, we get some real conversation and interaction, and that we meet to make some things happen. fuck fantasies. live it, make your realities. there is a practical way of doing this, and then a frivilous way ...

My 9" BWC loves to "play" anytime ... Allen (AdkinsTxBull)

A "No Strings Attached" Very Experienced Bull Male, Looking to "Play" with Hotwives and their cucky hubbies. Hung Bull Cock (Always) Love being naked, showing off and have enjoyed the lifestyle since the early 80's. Love Playing one on one, with Female(s), Couple(s), Group, Being Involved In An Orgy or A Bull For A Cuckold Couple (My Favorite Situation). I'm In My 50's (Look And Feel As Though I'm In My Early Forties), 6'4", 8 1/2 " Shaved, Cut, DDF, Dirty Blond, Blue Eyed, Pure Bred German, Well Educated and Love Sex. I Have no Problem With Pictures Being Taken, Movies Made Or The Hubby/BF Joining In On The Fun With The Wife Or Girlfriend And I. I'm Not The Least "Homophobic", Just Love To Enjoy The Time At Hand And Will Always Be A "_No-Strings-Attached-Male (A "Third Wheel" Who "Fills In The Blanks"). If Any Of This Stirs An Interest..... Please, Don't Hesitate To Get "In Touch!" ... AdkinsTxBull (Allen)
 like this.