Cuckoldspace helps you connect and share with the people in your life.

Am I the Only One?

I don't know why, but the creampie eating thing just grosses me out a bit. Videos that otherwise get me going, at the end I have to look away to not ruin the whole damn thing for me.

Even if I was a cuck, no way I could bring myself to do that. Although I admit to never having witnessed it in real life, because I always use condoms, so I guess it's possible I wouldn't mind it if I saw it and saw that the couple really enjoyed it, etc.

Am I the only one who doesn't think it's hot?

I just ate my own creampie out of my bride last night. I wish it were another man's hot load but it was still AMAZING - 

NCfit4fun said...

I don't know why, but the creampie eating thing just grosses me out a bit. Videos that otherwise get me going, at the end I have to look away to not ruin the whole damn thing for me.

Even if I was a cuck, no way I could bring myself to do that. Although I admit to never having witnessed it in real life, because I always use condoms, so I guess it's possible I wouldn't mind it if I saw it and saw that the couple really enjoyed it, etc.

likes this.

yes I agree, I was thinking about this recently... It does seem kinda gross to eat the stud's load from your Goddess after she has sex with her Bull, but I can understand how this reinforces the submissive Beta Male aspect of the cuck and the dominance of the Alpha Male stud. I'm very much an Alpha male in life and business and am a big dominant male, but I am beginning to realize that if I ever want to see my fantasies come true as a cuckold I am going to have to learn to be very submissive in a sexual situation like that.

j4use said...

No your right it is gross to me too. But that is the part of it that is supposed to totally humiliate the cuck. I don't think he is suppose to enjoy it. It's more a control tactic. At least thats the way I see it

Great advice sissy natalie. It's definitely an aquired taste, and you can learn to enjoy it, given the right motivation.  =P

~*jamie*~

for me, me can never eat me own cum, other men's cum makes me so horney only b4 i have orgasm i eat it with plesur, but after i have orgasm i can never do it even if i had to beat the mistress and the man and run away lol

for clarity's sake, I'm saying as a bull, I don't think I would enjoy seeing it. I have no problem with her husband watching, joining in, etc, but I just think that if I creampied a woman and then her husband went down on her, my evening would be over.

Then again I'm more attracted to the idea of bringing a woman to orgasm than humiliating a cuck, so maybe I'm just a different kind of lover than many of the guys who enjoy people's wives.

Though I do completely accept that if the couple wants that as part of their experience, I should just look away or something. I just don't think I could ever watch it and think it was hot.

Last update on February 26, 4:30 pm by NCfit4fun.

I for one liked it it smelled and taste great it also added to the excitement of me and my wife's sex afterwords

NCFit - im with you man - the thought of that makes me gag.  its definately NOT going to grow on me.  but to each his own as unbelievable as it is.   and i sure as hell will never suck a cock.  i dont think alphas do that stuff.  my wife wld leave me if i had even the slghtesty intererst in creampies or sucking cock.  

NCfit4fun said...

Being bi. we both enjoy the taste of cum.  Licking it from her pussy or of her boobs or transferred from her mouth is just the completion of a job well done.  If you don't love cum fine.  Some people have said they wont eat pussy.  We're all different.  It's just cum.  Grows in your balls the most protected part of a male's body.  If you eat right and dont smoke and throw it some pineapple now and then you are making a great little cocktail every day.  For me... a father of 2 I cant take mother's milk.  I've had babies throwup on me and the smell turns me off.  But shot from a cum cannon I'm in. 

Getting off before you do it ruins it.... watching my wife getting fucked is something I enjoy and when she asks me to clean up, I do it because I love her and want her happy...it gets her off.... cleaning her juices off the bull is great too!!!

What I find funny is how men expect women to do it all! You guys want us to suck cock, eat pussy, swallow, snowball, take it up the ass, double penetration, and whatever else you can think of. Yet you won't consider doing any of it! Women are so far more sexual than men. You guys should take a lesson from the Romans and loosen up a little!

everyone has thier limitations , and that has to be respected but i firmly believe that don,t expect from others that which you are not willing to try .

some things i have never done and as such wouldnt demand the same from other but i do believe in trying most things once   well maybe noy everything lol.

there is no greater gift than giving pleasure  closly followed by recieving .

communication is the key  

whats this

oh and i forgot HAIL Ceasar

whats this

Never ever thought I would but things do change when you're strongly cuckolded in this lifestyle for many years. For us it started when my wife scooped up my own cum with her fingers and stuck them in my mouth to lick her fingers clean. Caught in the moment I did it. After that she surprised me after I came in her by quickly mounting my face and mouth and my natural instincts took over and cleaned her. She teased me afterwards by not doing it, and doing it when I least expected her to. Basically it became a part of her routine with me. The more she did it, the more I wanted it. Brillient wife I have, did she set me up to do this with her one lover that only recently stoped using condoms? I thik so. Right in front of him not long ago she forcefully called me over to the bed and said those three little words of which I'll never forget "Clean me up"

So there i was, the good cuckold lying on my back, my wife sitting on my open mouth while she was giving her man a blow job. Look at it this way, woman swallow cum all the time so what does that make us if we do it, gay? NO. It it an aquired taste, who the hell knows! All I know is, it's not for everybody.     

This website wants us to pay to use it. How ridiculous is that when you can get all this and more elsewhere....FOR FREE