Cuckoldspace helps you connect and share with the people in your life.

Am I the Only One?

Viewing Single Post

Never ever thought I would but things do change when you're strongly cuckolded in this lifestyle for many years. For us it started when my wife scooped up my own cum with her fingers and stuck them in my mouth to lick her fingers clean. Caught in the moment I did it. After that she surprised me after I came in her by quickly mounting my face and mouth and my natural instincts took over and cleaned her. She teased me afterwards by not doing it, and doing it when I least expected her to. Basically it became a part of her routine with me. The more she did it, the more I wanted it. Brillient wife I have, did she set me up to do this with her one lover that only recently stoped using condoms? I thik so. Right in front of him not long ago she forcefully called me over to the bed and said those three little words of which I'll never forget "Clean me up"

So there i was, the good cuckold lying on my back, my wife sitting on my open mouth while she was giving her man a blow job. Look at it this way, woman swallow cum all the time so what does that make us if we do it, gay? NO. It it an aquired taste, who the hell knows! All I know is, it's not for everybody.     

This website wants us to pay to use it. How ridiculous is that when you can get all this and more elsewhere....FOR FREE