Cuckoldspace helps you connect and share with the people in your life.

How I became my wifes cuckold first time

Not long after our two kids were born my wife and I started exploring sexy new adventures outside the marriage bed. Hey why not, we're not alone. We have a great love for one another, a real solid marriage. Hell, we talked openly about our fantasie that seemed to always turn both of us on so why not do what consenting adults do, play a little, explore what's out there. A little "recreational sex" couldn't hurt us..so wtf!  At first we got into the couple swinging thing. It was fun no regrets, it is what it is! That lasted for about two years until we both agreed to much drama, to many personalities going on so we ended it. Time to move on! We continued to talk about it over the many months ahead and both concluded, I liked watching her fucking other guys more than she liked watching me with another woman. We both agreed, lets find a guy for her. My wife has rules, he must be single, discreet, clean DD free and younger than her. At the time my wife was 32 yrs old, me 35. (we're now mid & late 40's today).  Through our circle of friends we knew this one guy in his early 20's that met my wifes criteria with one exception...he was a hunk! With every opportunity seeing him around and making small talk I would hint about our swinging lifestyle but added we stopped doing it for reasons above. He understood and in a nice friendly way he asked me what we were doing now. I came rigtht out and told him how my wife mentioned her attraction towards him and that given the opportunity, I mentioned she said that she would fuck you so long as your discreet about it. He replied, "your cool with that?"  I said "absolutely life's short so why not live a little, besides she's to hot not to share her with the right person(s)".  Before we parted I asked him for his phone number. I told him maybe the three of us can get together sometime soon, I'll call you and let you know. He replied "sounds good to me"

When I got home I told my wife about my conversation with him. She was all smiles! Now I'm thinking how to get this going. I told my wife I have and idea. I'll bring the kids to my parents house this coming Saturday night for a ... over. I'll tell them we have some party to go to and that we'll be home to late to pick them up. I'll call him and invite him to stop over for a drink,or two!. I'm pretty sure he knows what I'm talking about having mentioned our/your intentions. She said "That would be cool, set it up!" 

And set it up I did! When he arrived my wife was dressed all inviting in a short sexy dress, hair & make up, stockings & heels and looking as they say in spanish "Muy Caliente" He got the message. I poured a few drinks for us then I excused myself by saying I was going to run out to pick up a pack of cigarettes, be back in a few!  She, they were on their own now, alone to do what ever unfolds! Taking my time I got in the car and drove slowly to 7/11. I picked up a pack of cigarrettes, lit one up and smoked it in the car before leaving. I began my slow drive back home wondering with a massive hardon what they were doing in my half hour absense. I pulled the car in the driveway, parked and quietly went inside our house. Looking around they were not where I had left them in our kitchen. Still taking my time I noticed the drink I poured earlier for myself was still there on the table, theirs were not! Hmmm where did they go I wondered. Nervous, I lit another cigarette and finished my drink. I had to remind myself this is what we wanted. My wife having sex with other guys, me watching. He knew it, she has the green light to do it. It's time for me to tip toe around and find where they went.

To be continued...

Last update on April 29, 4:30 pm by Lildick.
This website wants us to pay to use it. How ridiculous is that when you can get all this and more elsewhere....FOR FREE

My 9" BWC loves to "play" anytime ... Allen  (AdkinsTxBull)

A "No Strings Attached" Very Experienced Bull Male, Looking to "Play" with Hotwives and their cucky hubbies. Hung Bull Cock (Always) Love being naked, showing off and have enjoyed the lifestyle since the early 80's. Love Playing one on one, with Female(s), Couple(s), Group, Being Involved In An Orgy or A Bull For A Cuckold Couple (My Favorite Situation). I'm In My 50's (Look And Feel As Though I'm In My Early Forties), 6'4", 8 1/2 " Shaved, Cut, DDF, Dirty Blond, Blue Eyed, Pure Bred German, Well Educated and Love Sex. I Have no Problem With Pictures Being Taken, Movies Made Or The Hubby/BF Joining In On The Fun With The Wife Or Girlfriend And I. I'm Not The Least "Homophobic", Just Love To Enjoy The Time At Hand And Will Always Be A "_No-Strings-Attached-Male (A "Third Wheel" Who "Fills In The Blanks"). If Any Of This Stirs An Interest..... Please, Don't Hesitate To Get "In Touch!" ... AdkinsTxBull (Allen)