Cuckoldspace helps you connect and share with the people in your life.

bf wants to suck bbc?

Okay, so my boyfriend told me when I met him that he was into watching me fuck a black guy. At first I didn't understand but after he told me why it turned him on, it started to turn me on too. Now we're 100% ready for this. My question is, should I be worried that he wants to please my bull? He wants to suck him off, should I let him? He says he's given a guy a blow job once before but he's obsessed with bbc's. I'm honestly not worried, we're all animals, I was just wondering if I should be...

My 9" BWC loves to fuck hard and "play" hard anytime ... AdkinsTxBull

A "No Strings Attached" Very Experienced Bull Male, Looking to "Play" with Hotwives and their cucky hubbies. Hung Bull Cock (Always) Love being naked, showing off and have enjoyed the lifestyle since the early 80's. Love Playing one on one, with Female(s), Couple(s), Group, Being Involved In An Orgy or A Bull For A Cuckold Couple (My Favorite Situation). I'm In My 50's (Look And Feel As Though I'm In My Early Forties), 6'4", 8 1/2 " Shaved, Cut, DDF, Dirty Blond, Blue Eyed, Pure Bred German, Well Educated and Love Sex. I Have no Problem With Pictures Being Taken, Movies Made Or The Hubby/BF Joining In On The Fun With The Wife Or Girlfriend And I. I'm Not The Least "Homophobic", Just Love To Enjoy The Time At Hand And Will Always Be A "_No-Strings-Attached-Male (A "Third Wheel" Who "Fills In The Blanks"). If Any Of This Stirs An Interest..... Please, Don't Hesitate To Get "In Touch!" ... AdkinsTxBull (Allen)
  likes this.

Soooo your BF might be orally bi, since he has sucked cock before.  A couple that sucks cock together ... stays together!!!  Wouldn't your rather have your BF sucking dick with you, rather than him going out behind your back to suck dick????  Hell, you just wait til he is sucking your freshly fucked pussy (full of a black man's cum) and you get an orgasm from that, righ after you have just had an orgasm or two while being well FUCKED !!!!!

BMS

well, it's more about respecting the superior Black stud who is your lover, i think.... showing his submission to a superior Alpha Male.

let him , hes is a cuck and they serve and if the Bull wants it then it happens, good for you both to lick a little

I am not attracted to men at all but very submissive.  However, I love watching movies about blowjobs.  There is something so sensual and submissive about being on your knees sucking a cock.  Doing that with my wife is my biggest fantasy.

go for it with him  i would love for my wife to do that for me  i bee trying to get her to for years  and i really would like it  i agree with BlkPhuckker

Suck together the first couple of times and then let him suck as the stud kisses and feels you up.  Sooner or later he is going to eat that load anyway.  From the stud lovers cock or from your pussy.  Just make sure he swallows.

Okay, so my boyfriend told me when I met him that he was into watching me fuck a black guy. At first I didn't understand but after he told me why it turned him on, it started to turn me on too. Now we're 100% ready for this. My question is, should I be worried that he wants to please my bull? He wants to suck him off, should I let him? He says he's given a guy a blow job once before but he's obsessed with bbc's. I'm honestly not worried, we're all animals, I was just wondering if I should be...

It's not if you get knocked down, it is if you get back up.

I like Lando's answer I could imagine trying to Steve up my ass mmm mmm

No need to be worried, most likely he does want to suck cock, and maybe more. I belive that cuckolds try to live vicariously through their wife / gf. It is up to you how far this goes. Once you find your own bull you can start looking for a guy for him. Most of the bulls that I have met dont want part of any bi action.

The only thing you should be worried about is what excites you. Its all about you, your bf, and the bull mostly you though. If him doing it with you excites you than why not? Im not sure what kind of cuckold he is but he seems the submissive type so more than likely what makes you happy will make him happy.

Last update on November 7, 6:34 pm by jabberjaw.

I think you should encourage this, but only allow it when you and your Bull feel like it. Make your bf the weak lil sissy he was born to be. Take control he is all but giving you and your Bull the opportunity to take complete control of him and your relationship. You must realize that you are now a completely different woman, no longer bound by old ways (white male control) you are liberated and free to take Black Lovers you have taken your rightful place along side Black Men.