Cuckoldspace helps you connect and share with the people in your life.

ABS or Adult Theater

How many guys have jerked other men off, sucked other men off in places like this?  Or how many guys have been jerked off or sucked off by other men?  Let us know and what happened.  I have jerked some guys off and been jerked off.  I have sucked two guys off.  Not all at the same time and over the years.  Hot fun if you ask me.
It's not if you get knocked down, it is if you get back up.

i used to go to an adult theater and had lots of hot jerk, fuck and suck sessions. i was ganged banged a few times in the bathroom as well..i still get  hard thinking about it...

any Oone wanting more details just message me and i'll gladly share more...

No, the idea is to give us all the hot details here
I luv adult theaters, glory holes and gay saunas. I've sucked and been fucked in so many different venues and every time its fantastic. I only wish my wife could be there to watch.
the 1st time i was fucked was by a black man at an adult theater , i loved it , just bent over a lil and he eased inside me , then fucked me really hard , when he finished he a sked if his friend could fuck me also , i said sure, a few min later they came back , he watched his friend take his turn , ive been hooked every since ,
  likes this.
welder153 said...

the 1st time i was fucked was by a black man at an adult theater , i loved it , just bent over a lil and he eased inside me , then fucked me really hard , when he finished he a sked if his friend could fuck me also , i said sure, a few min later they came back , he watched his friend take his turn , ive been hooked every since ,

So they did you bareback? Gave you a good stretching? Pump loads of hot sperm in you?
You notice when you go to Adult Theatres, saunas, glory holes, etc, there's always white fags (like me) buzzing around any black guys. The black dudes quite rightly can pick or choose who can suck that cocks, who will be lucky enough to be fucked by them, who drinks their ..., etc. sigh...... I luv black cock.
jacksam said...

You notice when you go to Adult Theatres, saunas, glory holes, etc, there's always white fags (like me) buzzing around any black guys. The black dudes quite rightly can pick or choose who can suck that cocks, who will be lucky enough to be fucked by them, who drinks their ..., etc. sigh...... I luv black cock.

AGREE 100%....LUV BBCs TO !!!
Tim & Sadi