Cuckoldspace helps you connect and share with the people in your life.

Introductions to this group

Viewing Single Post
Meet and greet sounds like an awesome idea.

I am a 45 year old divorced white male that has been around the wife sharing lifestyle for almost all of my adult life. I was introduced to it just before I turned 22 by a mid-40's couple that was looking for a boy toy for the wife. When they moved out of the area after 7 wonderful years I became friends with a few more couples prior to getting married in 99. I was married for just over 9 years the last three of which I shared my X with other guys. I am now looking for one of two things. I would prefer to find a couple to become great freinds with and have that grow into being her lover. A second option is to find a younger lady to cuck me. I have full custody of my two kids and we would welcome any that you might have into our home. I am also open to adding more if you and your lover should desire to do so.

Lastly if there are any wives or couples out there that would like to discuss the lifestyle I will do my best to help you understand it. Will say that most of my experience falls into the polyandry category but I do have experience with cream pies, pregnancy risk, chastity, feminization, bondage, castration, etc.

Nick