Cuckoldspace helps you connect and share with the people in your life.

GANGBANG 4 MY WIFE

We r a wht. cpl, i'm looking to have some fun with my wife..My wife is young and sexy ,but shy & naive..she can b stuckup and a tease to...I would love to setup a gangbang with blk guys and creampies..  so i need to find some DOM.  BLK. BULLS who have                HUGE COCKS,(10" and bigger would be great!), I need them to help me put  my wife in her place by teaching her shes nothing but a useless fuck whore. she always  talks like she really wants to fuck other guys ,but she allways backs out at the last min. when i setup anything, so she can make me look like a fool so i  need to  put a stop  her bullshit .so I need guys who  will be  DOM., rough, forceful and won't hold back or show her any mercy while being very kinky n nasty. and remember anything goes, no  holes barred, use ur preverted imagination...                                                                                                                                                                                               HELP ! me turn my wife into the nastiest cum slut around  whether she wants to be or not...also i want everyone to go bareback and shoot as many fertile loads of sperm as possible inside her cunt and whereever else u want...                                                                            YES ! i want each guy to try and impregnant my wife.....if this sounds like something u r interested in doing please contact me.                 CONTACT INFO...   chakota33 on yim  /  chakota40 on kik /  cell 8282461077                                                                                                         PLEASE ! be serious and sure u can ... urself on my wife before contacting....                                                                                                                                                            Tim

Last update on December 26, 7:01 am by chakota36.
Tim & Sadi