Cuckoldspace helps you connect and share with the people in your life.

First DP

Ladies, when was your first dp and how did it happen ? 
come to nyc and me and my friends can make it happen. we got a team of black cocks. 
My first dp happened some years after I began cuckolding hubby with Black Guys. Was probably with my fifth or sixth Black Lover. Had done threesomes several times before. So I was used to play with two Black Men, suck and fuck two men at once. But no dp so far. Then one evening I was out with my Lover and his buddy. We started drinking at a bar. And I got really ... that evening. So when we arrived at my Lover's place I was completely unihibited. Not too ..., though. Noticed that the two of them wanted to penetrate me together. But felt no panick at all. Simply watched me to be the total slut I am. And then all of a sudden they had enetered my body from both sides. Oh, gosh! What a feeling. Absolutely superb. And the two of them shot their loads in both my holes. Was not the last time I did this. 
My wife loves DP! CUMs non stop and is vocal as hell. It is such a pleasure to watch the transformation to total whore. Soon after we met we were in Las Vegas and picked up a very well hung guy in a strip club. We took him back to our room and within 5 minutes she was begging for it. I've seen her take huge black cock up her ass but never doubled by black dick. We'd love to find two into our style of play for an hot encounter
Lustfully Yours,

BJ and Michael

I've only done DP three times. But my first time was completely random. I was having fun at a club riding a BBC and another guy couldn't wait his turn. Hurt a lot!! They loved it though.