Cuckoldspace helps you connect and share with the people in your life.

Is anyone else having trouble with sound on vids?

I can't hear any audion on the videos on the site. Is anyone else having this problem? I have audio on other sites but not this one. Thanks in advance for any help.
We're having trouble with sound AND the video loads in a corner of the box on the page, and if we select full screen view it takes forever to load.
Hello folks sorry you have having this rare problem. Try to clear all your temporary Internet Files and the browser cache and make sure u have the latest adobe flash player ........

Contact me back and tell me if anyone these works

The ... from the Middle East
YEA IM GIVING UP......TRIED EVERYTHING INCLUDIUNG DOWLOADING THE NEWEST VERSION OF ADOBE FLASH BUT NOTHING WORKS...THE VIDEO IS LIKE REALLY SMALL AND ONLY PLAYS IN THE LEFT CORNER OF THE SCREEN.....OH WELL....
Im going to get to the bottom of this will take some time....sorry for this problem happening to u
 Ok after playing with this issue for like a couple of hours I have found that the Current Flash Player Cuckoldspace is running is OLD and needs to be Updated I believe this is the issue...

Tonite Im going to take my Time installing it and i will provide a update when Im done please hang in there folks

I SEE THE PROBLEM U ARE TALKING ABOUT WHEN I LOADED UP IE.....I use firefox 90% of the  time and didnt see what was going on untill now......

Im still working to get this solved as quickly as possible