Cuckoldspace helps you connect and share with the people in your life.

Licking Nigga bull ass

Ladies. Tell us about what got you into licking 'nigga bull' ass and how u feel doing it:wink:

hope this isn't just for the ladies, my wife does not post anything here. we have our own yahoo group and that is where she spends most of her time,

i got her into rimming black ass just because i wanted to see her do it, now she loves it,

and we recently had an expierance was a great turn on for both of us, i was lucky enough to get my tongue in some black ass while he was fucking her, he held my head in place to keep the rythum going, can't wait for the next time.

have fun, i do
Yum Yum eh. Im sure a good gang all licking is in store for you i hope. 
we love licking ass

Quote:
Originally posted by: "attai1
my Master is requesting a regular worship of His Black Ass. He likes to be awaken with a white tongue up there or He has fun making me rim His splendid Crack just before going out in town. It's an excellent reminder of Who is the One in charge and it provides a great pleasure for both of us.
Any Black Man should be able to enjoy this.

I agree! This is a service all Black men should recieve.

My wife and I have had the honor of licking Black Male ass on multiple occasions and we will gladly do it again if that is what They want. I have had the honor of doing it while my wife is getting her holes filled and that is a real treat too. Wife and I both got started while licking and sucking in the general area anyway and we just followed our Black Men's directions. We both feel kind of dirty and sexy at the same time.