Cuckoldspace helps you connect and share with the people in your life.

Your feelings after your wife gets cum inside?

Tell about your feelings after your wife went bare with another man and get his semen inside her pussy?
Dawn had made me promise to not interefere...

I was shocked when she agreed to let him go bare and even more when she let him cum inside.  It was kinda like getting kicked in the balls and cumming at the same time.  Despite any shock and fear it was very erotic, hot, and I was turned on by it.

Quote:
Originally posted by: "smallpenis
Tell about your feelings after your wife went bare with another man and get his semen inside her pussy?

I find it erotic in the extreme. I immediately clean her, then him (hottest is when she grabs me and says "Get on your fuckin' back," and straddles me, squeezing it out and then grinding her squishy cunt onto my face). She and my ex always used birth control, so that was never an issue. Just knowing that another man squirted his hot sperm deep inside her ... that's enough for me Wink
My X had bareback sex while ovulating during 17 of 21 cycles.

It is absolutely incredible knowing that he might have just knocked her up. To tell you the truth you don't know if you should cheer or sink in fear. The worst was the time that she took her lover and made me sit in the car. She actually took that time but it did not stick.

Nick
I had a girlfriend julie who would have me watch her ride our friend, then when they were done, she would have me clean them both and that was just very exciting for me.