Cuckoldspace helps you connect and share with the people in your life.

free videos

What happened to being able to look at 2 videos per day? Please allow that feature of your site to exist!
Truth be told we removed access to that feature because several people were making multiple accounts and it was getting out of hand. We had people making up to 10 or more fake accounts just so they could watch more videos. Over all this was degrading our community and the total experience for real couples,ladies and men that are here to acutally meet and share there experiences in this lifestyle.

1. We give all members 3 options to attain free membership
100 activity Points Grants you 1 month access you can attain points from all activity that's done on the site examples being uploading pictures,blogs,forums,comments,polls, and you get the most points for inviting new members.

2. Cuckoldspace verification picture grants u one month access.

3.Lifetime is available also

Click on the "Membership Tab in The main menu above for information on how to do this.

If people dont fill they have the time to do any of these we offer the pay option.

Hope we fully answered your questions.
kiss kiss,
Diva
I'd be ok paying, but I do not want to supply my credit card number to anyone online.

Any suggestions? Maybe a bank order/draft made out to Cuckold Space? Sent by regular mail?

I'm in Canada.

P.S. The word "amateur" is NOT spelled "amatuer". Everytime you write "amatuer" you make yourself and the site look illiterate.