Cuckoldspace helps you connect and share with the people in your life.

What is your definition of the Cuckold lifestyle?

This question has been a big one in the community because there are several different levels of how couples and singles swing.
I would Like all your Thoughts on this topic
kiss kiss,
Diva
a man or woman that submits to their partner in every way.
I just understand the natural order of things. Nature gave me basically an oversized clitty, that is incapable of functioning as a "male" organ. While I am capable of providing some things necessary in a mate, nature designed me to have a woman who seeks out other men for procreation, as well as to provide her sexual needs....which I am not equipped to do.
To us it is when a husband and wife want to take a alpha Man into their bed. and they see the Man to be dominate to them both.
is one where the wife is free to take on lovers (men, women, or couples) while hubby watch or join in by doing things to her and her partners at her or their request.
Last update on December 19, 3:23 pm by romy77070.
Keep it wet for me,

xoxo

Romy
my wife does what and who i tell her to i am present 99% of the time-she enjoys what we do -i consider her the cockold-i am not bi or gay but enjoy more than one person with her male or female
Exactly the definition I came to this site to grope for (pardon the pun!) For my part as my wife begins to meet with my permission with other men for the purpose of enjoying sex with them, leaving me behind, that qualifies me. Does the classic definition require a white woman and a black man? Mine is currently only involved with white lovers, who she is very happy with.
WOW - I'm still Swingin, with my ..., maybe I should try humans instead ?????
Crazy Clown
Hi! Robbie here, wife of usedworm. My cuckold lifestyle is that I take any lover I want, any time I want, and my cuck hubby will serve both myself and my lover however either of us want. What's hard to understand about that?
I couldnt have said it better usedworm's wife.. ty for the comment
Are all those conditions to be satisfied to constitute the definition? Or are only some (or merely one) satisfactory to earn the appelation?
I think its up to everyone to decide what turns them on and what doesn't
Now nickky, be nice. We only joined two days ago. We will get some pictures for you to ogle soon.
To answer a question Pink floyd ask, I would say, No, the lover does not have to be black. I don't think the definition includes such a statement. Just my opinion though so don't berate or beat me up about it, unless you want to, then go ahead.
Cuckolding: Wife screws who she pleases while the husband knows and remains faithful to her. He may know and not care, but as long as he knows, he is a cuckold. She knows that he knows. I agree with the earlier poster that a husband that encourages this behavior has a Cuckold fetish. The wife would have to have the power in the relationship, but more importantly, HE would have to give that up (speaking traditionally). Kind of ideal for a woman that wants romance and some interaction in her life but cant get it from her husband.

Open Marriage: Both man and wife screw who they want, when they want, neither know what the other is doing (Or WHO they are doing). No disclosure to either member, no power struggle. Both are in agreement that this is acceptable conduct for them both.
OPEN RELATIONSHIP HUMOR: A woman and a man are in bed together and she gets a cell phone call .... "Okay Honey, have a good time." The man looks over and asks "Who the hell was that?"
The woman answers, "That was my husband .... he is going fishing .... with YOU."

Cheating: Either spouse screws other people without the other knowing (while remaining faithful). If the husband finds out, its not cuckolding if there isnt any consent to carry on with this behavior. Once the wife has permission to **** other men, THEN it is a cuckold relationship.

HOT WIFE: A woman that has sex with other men AND her husband with equal entheusiam. No power struggle, no dominance, no denial. Full disclosure. I feel it is common to go from swinging as a couple to a Hot Wife relationship, to a cuckold relationship. It just seems to be the natural order of things.

Okay ... I have split enough hairs on here today !!!! Hope this clears things up for you. If not, post again.
Mr. Wyatt E Phillips
Boy, that is profound, Philliy! Thanks!