Cuckoldspace helps you connect and share with the people in your life.

What is your definition of the Cuckold lifestyle?

Cuckolding: Wife screws who she pleases while the husband knows and remains faithful to her. He may know and not care, but as long as he knows, he is a cuckold. She knows that he knows. I agree with the earlier poster that a husband that encourages this behavior has a Cuckold fetish. The wife would have to have the power in the relationship, but more importantly, HE would have to give that up (speaking traditionally). Kind of ideal for a woman that wants romance and some interaction in her life but cant get it from her husband.

Open Marriage: Both man and wife screw who they want, when they want, neither know what the other is doing (Or WHO they are doing). No disclosure to either member, no power struggle. Both are in agreement that this is acceptable conduct for them both.
OPEN RELATIONSHIP HUMOR: A woman and a man are in bed together and she gets a cell phone call .... "Okay Honey, have a good time." The man looks over and asks "Who the hell was that?"
The woman answers, "That was my husband .... he is going fishing .... with YOU."

Cheating: Either spouse screws other people without the other knowing (while remaining faithful). If the husband finds out, its not cuckolding if there isnt any consent to carry on with this behavior. Once the wife has permission to **** other men, THEN it is a cuckold relationship.

HOT WIFE: A woman that has sex with other men AND her husband with equal entheusiam. No power struggle, no dominance, no denial. Full disclosure. I feel it is common to go from swinging as a couple to a Hot Wife relationship, to a cuckold relationship. It just seems to be the natural order of things.

Okay ... I have split enough hairs on here today !!!! Hope this clears things up for you. If not, post again.
Mr. Wyatt E Phillips