Cuckoldspace helps you connect and share with the people in your life.

How I Became Her Cuck

Viewing Single Post
Our Kids

I wanted to follow up a bit about the fathers of our kids.

As you may have deduced, the father of our oldest ... is Chris. She actually got pregnant by him twice. He first started fucking her in July and in October she miscarried his first .... Not to be denied he kept cumming in her and the following September she gave birth to our first .... Chris was the only person to fuck her during the 1.5 years that he lived with us so there is no doubt that he is the father.

Our second ... (a girl) didn't come along until 4 years later. We were at the mall when she said she was going to be sick and ran to the bathroom. When she returned she announced that she thought she was pregnant. We bought a home pregnancy test and she returned to the bathroom. Five minutes later she exited with a big smile on her face and a positive pregnancy test in her hand. After a visit to the doctor narrowed down the impregnation time frame to three weeks we came up with 5 possible fathers. We never notified any of them or tried to find out who the father was.

Our third ... was an even bigger surprise as he didn't come along until 6 years later. She had been with literally dozens of guys over the years and had never gotten pregnant and we had sort of assumed that she could no longer get pregnant. After another doctor visit narrowed down the time frame we became a bit worried. We were living in NC at the time and she had been fucking black guys almost exclusively. She had a black bull with a beer can sized cock and he was fucking her just about daily and would occasionally share her with his friends. After a lot of thought she couldn't remember being with anyone but black guys and we resolved ourselves that the baby would be black. We were literally stunned when the baby came out white. To this day she can't recall being with a white guy so any idea of who the father is remains a total mystery. We are sure it isn't me because we didn't have sex during a several year period and that period falls during the time she got pregnant.

All three kids have been raised as mine. They all call me dad and have no idea that I am not their real father although none of them look like me. Had the third baby been black then things would have changed a lot. While many of my friends have fucked her and most of our friends know of our lifestyle it still would be difficult to explain a black baby to her family since they are so religious. Many of my family members know that she fools around and several of them have "sampled" her but I will save that for another time.
Last update on December 2, 1:52 am by stubbyhubby36.
------------------------------------

Cuckold couple always looking for hung guys to bareback the wife.