Cuckoldspace helps you connect and share with the people in your life.

How I Became Her Cuck

My wife and I met when we were young. She was 17, I was 21. She was raised in a very strict religious family and refused any sexual contact until we married, so she was still a virgin on our wedding night 8 months later.

While she was a virgin and innocent her cousins and aunt were not and they had "educated" her quite well on what to expect on her wedding night. I knew I wasn't hung but figured that since she was a virgin it wouldn't be an issue. The look on her face when she first saw me naked told me that I was wrong. I had seen it before out of former girlfriends (incidentally, most of my girlfriends slept with other guys too, but that is another story).

The first few months of our marriage were mostly bland. We had sex a few times but not often. To further compound the issue we were not financially secure and were using the pull-out method to avoid pregnancy so I was quite frustrated at having to finish myself off by jacking off. At around the 7 month point we had gone 4 months without sex and were fighting about it. We decided to separate for a while and see how things went. After about a week we met to talk and she bluntly told me that she was unhappy in our sex life. She said that she had not saved herself only to get stuck with a guy who didn't meet her needs.

Not wanting to lose her I suggested a "boyfriend" which she flat-out turned down. I was open to it because most of my girlfriends had been "easy" and I had learned to be OK with my significant other sleeping around. She was totally against it but she was also against divorce (that religion thing again). So we got back together and continued to fight about sex, me wanting it and her not.

After a few weeks of arguing I again brought up a boyfriend. After some discussion she agreed to ... with another guy one time just to see if it was different. I knew that one of my good friends was hung thanks to a few wild parties that resulting in him running around naked. I also knew that he would be discrete which was a big issue for her. I called Chris and discussed the matter with him and of course he was happy to come fuck her.

The next night he came over for dinner and drinks. After dinner we went to the living room. I sat in a chair and watched as they relaxed and got comfortable with each other. It didn't take him long to get her naked. When he revealed his cock her excitement and joy was obvious. She pulled him to her and immediately started sucking him. This made me quite jealous as she had never sucked my cock without me begging and bargaining to get it.

Soon he had her on her back and began easing his fat cock into her. She absolutely loved it. She was cooing and moaning from the instant he entered her. He proceeded to fuck the hell out of her right in front of me. She was in heaven and announced several times that she had orgasmed and I could see her juices running down her ass crack as proof. At one point I heard them talking quietly but didn't know what they had said. A few minutes later my heart stopped as I heard him groan and grunt and I realized he was cumming in her. A few seconds later I could see his cum running down her ass crack too and I knew that he had filled her up with a huge load. I immediately became concerned that she would get pregnant since she wasn't on any birth control.

After he left we had a little arguement, mostly because I was jealous that she had let him cum in her but I got over it. The next morning she told me that I was right and that she had loved it and wanted me to ask him to come over again. That night he was back over and ended up staying the night and fucked her twice that night and again the next morning. I was still bothered that he was cumming in her but I didn't want to argue anymore and she was really happy so I let it go.

For the next week or so after that he was at our house every night fucking her and stayed the night most of the time. It wasn't long until the idea of him moving in came up and shortly thereafter he and I loaded up his stuff and he moved in. He lived with us for 1.5 years after that. To our family and friends he was just living in our extra room and sharing the bills. In reality he was my wife's sex partner. He mostly moved into our room and bed. His clothes were in another room but he slept in our bed with her and I slept on the couch or in his bed in the other room.

This went on until he met a girl and got married. My wife wasn't happy that she lost her fuck buddy but he occasionally swung by for a quickie that kept her reasonably satisfied.

At the time we had no idea what a cuckold was or that we were living a cuckold lifestyle. It wasn't until about 10 years ago that we became aware of the term cuckold and realized that we had been living this lifestyle our entire marriage.

In the 17 years since Chris moved out she has had more lovers than I care to try and count. She always has a few "regulars" but is always open to meeting new guys either for one-time flings or for regular get-togethers. She has never used birth control for various reasons. we pretty much haven't had sex. On our anniversary she usually gives me a BJ and occasionally lets me fuck her but I am forbidden to cum in her mouth or pussy.

We have 3 kids, ages 18, 16 and 10. I am sure you can guess who is not the father LOL. I will talk about who their fathers are later. If you do a little math you can figure out who is the father of the 18 year old Smile
------------------------------------

Cuckold couple always looking for hung guys to bareback the wife.
Our Kids

I wanted to follow up a bit about the fathers of our kids.

As you may have deduced, the father of our oldest ... is Chris. She actually got pregnant by him twice. He first started fucking her in July and in October she miscarried his first .... Not to be denied he kept cumming in her and the following September she gave birth to our first .... Chris was the only person to fuck her during the 1.5 years that he lived with us so there is no doubt that he is the father.

Our second ... (a girl) didn't come along until 4 years later. We were at the mall when she said she was going to be sick and ran to the bathroom. When she returned she announced that she thought she was pregnant. We bought a home pregnancy test and she returned to the bathroom. Five minutes later she exited with a big smile on her face and a positive pregnancy test in her hand. After a visit to the doctor narrowed down the impregnation time frame to three weeks we came up with 5 possible fathers. We never notified any of them or tried to find out who the father was.

Our third ... was an even bigger surprise as he didn't come along until 6 years later. She had been with literally dozens of guys over the years and had never gotten pregnant and we had sort of assumed that she could no longer get pregnant. After another doctor visit narrowed down the time frame we became a bit worried. We were living in NC at the time and she had been fucking black guys almost exclusively. She had a black bull with a beer can sized cock and he was fucking her just about daily and would occasionally share her with his friends. After a lot of thought she couldn't remember being with anyone but black guys and we resolved ourselves that the baby would be black. We were literally stunned when the baby came out white. To this day she can't recall being with a white guy so any idea of who the father is remains a total mystery. We are sure it isn't me because we didn't have sex during a several year period and that period falls during the time she got pregnant.

All three kids have been raised as mine. They all call me dad and have no idea that I am not their real father although none of them look like me. Had the third baby been black then things would have changed a lot. While many of my friends have fucked her and most of our friends know of our lifestyle it still would be difficult to explain a black baby to her family since they are so religious. Many of my family members know that she fools around and several of them have "sampled" her but I will save that for another time.
Last update on December 2, 1:52 am by stubbyhubby36.

Wow! Gloriously naughty and tantalizing story.
Glad you are enjoying so far. I will post some more this evening about our relationship and experiences over the years.

Your story is so wonderful and I adore your pics too.

My 9" BWC loves to "play" anytime ... Allen  (AdkinsTxBull)

A "No Strings Attached" Very Experienced Bull Male, Looking to "Play" with Hotwives and their cucky hubbies. Hung Bull Cock (Always) Love being naked, showing off and have enjoyed the lifestyle since the early 80's. Love Playing one on one, with Female(s), Couple(s), Group, Being Involved In An Orgy or A Bull For A Cuckold Couple (My Favorite Situation). I'm In My 50's (Look And Feel As Though I'm In My Early Forties), 6'4", 8 1/2 " Shaved, Cut, DDF, Dirty Blond, Blue Eyed, Pure Bred German, Well Educated and Love Sex. I Have no Problem With Pictures Being Taken, Movies Made Or The Hubby/BF Joining In On The Fun With The Wife Or Girlfriend And I. I'm Not The Least "Homophobic", Just Love To Enjoy The Time At Hand And Will Always Be A "_No-Strings-Attached-Male (A "Third Wheel" Who "Fills In The Blanks"). If Any Of This Stirs An Interest..... Please, Don't Hesitate To Get "In Touch!" ... AdkinsTxBull (Allen)

Thanks for the positive responses!

I should clarify that for the first 10 years of our marriage my wife was rather reserved, so to speak. We knew a lot of people in the area that we lived including her rather large, religious family. In that 10 year period I think she only fucked maybe 20 or 25 guys.

All of that changed when we moved to NC. We knew nobody there and her demeanor changed 180 degrees. She went from holding back and reserved to willing to fuck anyone that she could. Needless to say, she made friends quickly. During that first 10 years she had never been with anyone but white guys, in NC that changed quicly and drastically. The day that we were moving into a house that we were renting the landlord came over to welcome us. He was a realy nice black guy in his mid 50's. In the midst of his visit he ended up in the bedroom on top of my wife. Clearly he liked to "spread the word" because over the next few days several other black guys from the area we were living in stopped by to welcome us to the neighborhood and in every instance my wife gave them a tour of the house that finished with a visit to the bedroom.

It didn't take long for her to become "that girl". She was just 27 at the time and her blonde hair, blue eyes and big tits had them coming out of the woodwork. She eventually fell in with a guy named James that lived a few blocks from us. He literally had a cock as big around as a beer can and he took great pleasure in stretching out her white pussy with it. He was having her come to his house nearly every day and ride it. On Sundays he would have a party and invite over a bunch of his friends and they would gangbang her.

This went on for 1.5 years until work moved us from the area. Her demeanor never changed after that. She had fallen in love with being fucked and decided that she was fucking anyone and everyone that she could, whenever she could. Needless to say, by the time we moved she had been thoroughly stretched out and to this day she has one of the biggest pussies I have ever seen and it is a truly beautiful pussy, if I do say so myself Wink

like this.