Cuckoldspace helps you connect and share with the people in your life.

How I Became Her Cuck

Viewing Single Post

Thanks for the positive responses!

I should clarify that for the first 10 years of our marriage my wife was rather reserved, so to speak. We knew a lot of people in the area that we lived including her rather large, religious family. In that 10 year period I think she only fucked maybe 20 or 25 guys.

All of that changed when we moved to NC. We knew nobody there and her demeanor changed 180 degrees. She went from holding back and reserved to willing to fuck anyone that she could. Needless to say, she made friends quickly. During that first 10 years she had never been with anyone but white guys, in NC that changed quicly and drastically. The day that we were moving into a house that we were renting the landlord came over to welcome us. He was a realy nice black guy in his mid 50's. In the midst of his visit he ended up in the bedroom on top of my wife. Clearly he liked to "spread the word" because over the next few days several other black guys from the area we were living in stopped by to welcome us to the neighborhood and in every instance my wife gave them a tour of the house that finished with a visit to the bedroom.

It didn't take long for her to become "that girl". She was just 27 at the time and her blonde hair, blue eyes and big tits had them coming out of the woodwork. She eventually fell in with a guy named James that lived a few blocks from us. He literally had a cock as big around as a beer can and he took great pleasure in stretching out her white pussy with it. He was having her come to his house nearly every day and ride it. On Sundays he would have a party and invite over a bunch of his friends and they would gangbang her.

This went on for 1.5 years until work moved us from the area. Her demeanor never changed after that. She had fallen in love with being fucked and decided that she was fucking anyone and everyone that she could, whenever she could. Needless to say, by the time we moved she had been thoroughly stretched out and to this day she has one of the biggest pussies I have ever seen and it is a truly beautiful pussy, if I do say so myself Wink

------------------------------------

Cuckold couple always looking for hung guys to bareback the wife.
 like this.