Cuckoldspace helps you connect and share with the people in your life.

New at this Cuckolding

Hi I am new at cuckolding and have done tons of research. It seems no matter how much investigating I have done I still get these feeling of not being a good husband or man for my wife, even though she says I am perfect. I understand her but even when she is getting it by her boyfriend and I get totally turned on afterwards I still feel like I'm not being the man I need to be for her. I'm very frustrated with myself because I want this but my mind is telling me no. Any real mature sugestions/advice please.
Dadmomlove2play
Being a cuckold is difficult. You have to want her sexual satisfaction more than yours. It's hard to understand that it's just sex with the other men and that you are the one she wants to ... with when the others leave. You are giving her a wonderful gift by giving her permission to give herself to others for her sexual pleasure. You will learn to understand that she will love you more and thank you for allowing her to be a hotwife. You will also learn to love seeing her dressed up sexy and giving herself to other men knowing she's married to you. Relax and enjoy the show!!!
Kinkyfun is SOOooo right! "You have to want her sexual satisfaction more than yours." Getting sexual satisfaction yourself out of the situation is also a key step for yourself. Will be delighted to correspond or chat on the subject with anyone anytime, is exactly the reason I sought out this site.