Cuckoldspace helps you connect and share with the people in your life.

Cuckoldspace Updates for 2011 through 2012

ok to keep you all updated we have now deleted over 10,000 dead profiles from 2008-2009 we are now working on 2010 list
The ... from the Middle East
I love an Upgrade!
works for me as well
i hope with that it begins a new cuckoldspace!
I am having issues logging into chat. Has that been taken down? Where is the IM at, please?
Please click video link here about the issue your having subwife2000 http://screencast.com/t/ZCwL0VveqTe
Last update on August 12, 5:43 pm by Dcgohard Bull.
So I need to download a program?
ok i will hope that something happens, as the chat login shows my name as well as displays asterisks for the password, many more than my actual password, too.

Thanks for your help.

Denise
no program is needed at the bottom of your screen right hand side there is a listing that says chat please view the message i just sent you... You should here a notification sound on your computer by now
Last update on August 12, 8:53 pm by Dcgohard Bull.
Yes is a good idea
Great idea!
Allison
I love it.. Sorry but I have a hard time following posts but am learning or would have said yes too. But now that its in place I really like it a lot. Thanks DC for doing so much hard work
I am so glad you sent me that message, i had forgotten i was even a member here as i believe my email preferences were set up wrongly. I will immediately correct that while i am here. I think its great what you are doing but please remember there may be others like myself who have just set their membership details up wrongly