Cuckoldspace helps you connect and share with the people in your life.

Cuckoldspace Updates for 2011 through 2012

People hate change cause it makes the routine different but, it's time to change to improve and thus PARTY ON!
Love the site as is, wish i had the means to travel at this time then i would have more feedback. I am however willing to do what i can to assist the site as well as the needy women/couples.
Izm
Since I dod not have any pics or vids to upload...I will volunteery close-out my account!!! I was just here to view the Hot & Sexy ladies that were on here!!! Have great Summer!!!
I will definitely return more frequently.
glad to see some feedback on this issue
kiss kiss,
Diva
Good thing.
SUGGESTION: I would love an additional search feature (like in AdultFriendFinder) where you can search for members in your area who are not online. I know there are lots of members in my area but if they are not online I can't find them.
Thanks!!!
look forward to accessing on my phone
that would be great Smile
I'm agree. It's a good idea.
Hot Wife El
I love the IM, that would be nice!
Mr. Wyatt E Phillips
heh-heh...If u don't use it, you lose it, right???
Great idea. Thanks.
Wife & I agree! Especially when we're looking to meet new friend(s) for her.
This website wants us to pay to use it. How ridiculous is that when you can get all this and more elsewhere....FOR FREE
I think it's a good idea. So many sites have a lot of dead wood, i.e., un-real people mainly picture/video collectors.
so far my husband has deleted over 4000 profiles and he is adding facebook style IM system now
kiss kiss,
Diva