Cuckoldspace helps you connect and share with the people in your life.

Small

Ok girls and guys define small.  I am 6 inches if that matters and I shrare my gf.  She has done guys like 4 inches and had a great time.  So lets define small

It's not if you get knocked down, it is if you get back up.

HI
mine is about 5 1/2 hard

2 or less soft

and not very thick

James Smith tscis5
Mine is about 6" hard and not very wide either. I am pretty small when soft as well and my fiancee has even commented on it a few times.
Well when she has been nailed by 7 or 8 inches she is pretty loose for a day or two I admit.:10600:
mine is about 4.5 inches when hard
I'm 7", but not thick by any standard I'm aware of, and thickness is more important than length, alas. That's why it's such a joy to watch a super-thick cock stretch a woman's pussy open, get in there close and watch as his cock pulls at her inner lips as his big dick strokes out, then pushes her lips back in as he thrusts into her. That's real beauty to me.
mmmmm very nice cks.

Mine is 4" hard, when soft it all but disappears.  All you can see is the top of the head.  It looks like I just have

a pair of balls.

mine is about 5" hard, 2.5" soft.  my current wife has said she can "feel it better" if its 100% hard, and i have gotten the "is it in yet?" from her. 

my past gf cucked me and had a bf with 11" (black).  she used to comment that I had a "fag dick" and would tell her baby ... in front of me that he had a bigger cock than mine.  she did tell me once that i was good (sexually) but that her other bf was big, and she needed that sometimes.

i also dated another girl long ago who told me my dick was too small for her pussy.

Mive is really just a little button head when totally soft and it's just gets to 4 inches when very excited.
I have a button head when soft and 2.5 inches when hard.