Cuckoldspace helps you connect and share with the people in your life.

i love bareback

we are a very hardcore  cpl  living in cocoa bch florida  and  we both love bareback fucing,  barebck  is the only  way to play  with us,  we are both cum sluts  and  my hubby loves to eat other mens cum from my asshole and pussy  and  i think most ladies would agree with me  in saying  there is nothing more satisying than the feeling  of  a bulls seed being shot into you and the  lovely feeling of his cum  oozing out of  either your pussy or ass and down your thighs and having your cucky hubby lick you cleani

We'd rather not have sex at all than have sex using a condom.
Greg & Sheryl's Interracial Swinging Blog<br/>Greg & Sheryl's Interracial Swinging Blog
Greg & Sheryl
the thought of it excites both of us but we have to get her on birth control first.
I have been in the lifestyle for the last 10+ years breeding and fucking other men's wifes and having chosen to select only married couples I have stayed disease free and will love to meet more of you for the same. I'm living in Belgium but travel frequently through Europe and US. mail me!
Jan:001_icon16:

we enjoy finding others who enjoy bareback. we especially enjoy cleaning cocks and cum filled pussy together.
unless the stud prefers a rubber (and who really likes those?) I always prefer bare.  It's a bit iffy when they are strangers though.

WIFE ALLWAYS GO BARE WITH GUYS...ITS THE GREAT FEELING WHEN THEY FILL HER UP WITH SEMEN. LAST 3 YEARS SHE DONT USE ANY BIRTH CONTROL AND SHE WAS TWICE PREGG. ONCE WITH HER BULL, AND SECOND TIME FROM THE UNKNOWN FATHER IN THE GANG PARTY. WE ARE LOOKING FOR COUPLES WITH EXPERIENCES LIKE OURS! :001_smile:

Been to and have thrown parties with condom alway was a problem. The ladies complain about the irritation  from the condom not enough lube or to tiny lube to much of a problem.  Then I went to a party where there were no condom only problem there was finding a stiff dick to fuck. Ladies sitting around with oozing pussy and plaster faces.

I throw a party bareback called " Creampie Surprise" although limited at here to couples I knew to enjoy bareback.
It was fun watching husbands and other men walk up to a pussy not knowing if the last man came in the pussy. I myself began was surprise after approaching a lady after only a few moment to find I was in sloppy seconds it was fun.

ALSO I FIND GUYS CAN GO RECOVER FASTER WHEN IT IS BAREBACK UNLIKE CONDOMS.

HARDCORE PARTIES are not BAREBACK ONLY but if you want a guy to use them it is your responsibility to prove them and dispose of them. MUST said haven't had that problem yet most ladies like being CUMSLUT, CUM DEPOSITS, and LOVE Creampies

what lady doesn't like to suck a cock directly from her cunt with the mixture of her cum and her lovers without the bitter taste of a fowl smelling nasty tasting CONDOM

It really depends on our friend(s) and our comfort level with their D&D status, but when possible we always prefer bare.

The feel of two bare cocks in D's pussy side by side is great, and she loves her pussy filled up and overflowing with cum... as do I Smile

A&D

Brandi doesn't feel that she has been with a lover unless he actually comes in her.  She loves feeling his semen filling her and leaking from her.  She says she feels sexier that way.

I love it since she loves it and I love the sloppy seconds and cream pies, she loves me eating her after her lover or when she gets home...

So she would rather have "lovers" than casual fucks since she really wants and enjoys bareback.

Absolutely bareback; even with total strangers or someone you picked up or let them pick you up.
Bare is the only way, might as well not swing and just use a dildo if your going to rubber up a fleshy warm cum spurting cock!