Cuckoldspace helps you connect and share with the people in your life.

i love bareback

Viewing Single Post
Thread: i love bareback
Been to and have thrown parties with condom alway was a problem. The ladies complain about the irritation  from the condom not enough lube or to tiny lube to much of a problem.  Then I went to a party where there were no condom only problem there was finding a stiff dick to fuck. Ladies sitting around with oozing pussy and plaster faces.

I throw a party bareback called " Creampie Surprise" although limited at here to couples I knew to enjoy bareback.
It was fun watching husbands and other men walk up to a pussy not knowing if the last man came in the pussy. I myself began was surprise after approaching a lady after only a few moment to find I was in sloppy seconds it was fun.

ALSO I FIND GUYS CAN GO RECOVER FASTER WHEN IT IS BAREBACK UNLIKE CONDOMS.

HARDCORE PARTIES are not BAREBACK ONLY but if you want a guy to use them it is your responsibility to prove them and dispose of them. MUST said haven't had that problem yet most ladies like being CUMSLUT, CUM DEPOSITS, and LOVE Creampies

what lady doesn't like to suck a cock directly from her cunt with the mixture of her cum and her lovers without the bitter taste of a fowl smelling nasty tasting CONDOM